276°
Posted 20 hours ago

REDKEN Diamond Oil Glow Dry | For All Hair Types | Style Enhancing Oil Adds Shine & Protects From Heat Damage 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add mirror-like shine to your locks with the Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Shampoo; a lightweight, radiance-renewing formula that works to cleanse and revitalise. This non-perfumed eye care is formulated with Peony Lychee, Rhodiola and Cafeina extracts and Adenosine to: With its non-greasy and non-sticky texture,. Diamond dust, in addition to being a heat protectant, is beneficial for hair because it protects the ends from damage, and Vitamin E and A, which are enriched with rgan oil for hair repair, moisturize and nourish the hair afterward.

If you want to make your head look stunning, you can use this as a preshampoo treatment, an overnight treat, a blow-dry, or as a finishing product.This is something of a problem for me personally but Ifyour hair is more manageable, you may have excellent results. Lightly misted onto dry hair, this Redken aerosol spray provides a lightweight veil over the hair shaft, taming flyaway hair and frizz.

I use 2-3 times per week along with the redken diamond oil shampoo, but leave it in as long as possible normally 30mins plus, great with a warm towel wrapped around also!This product contains a micro-wax complex for instant undone texture and control, as well as a spray volume of 10. I consider the scrub essential to prevent hair build up and the gloss, to smooth and shine, without being greasy or weighing hair down. LIGHTLY HYDRATES AND CONDITIONS TO LEAVE HAIR FEELING AIRY AND SPARKLING WITH A MULTI-FACETED DIAMOND-LIKE SHINE. This home hair treatment, in addition to providing salon-quality results, also gives your dry hair a diamond-like shine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment