276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOOM! by Cindy Joseph Cosmetics Boomstick Glo - Boom Makeup Sticks for Older Women & Mature Skin - Hydrating Skin Moisturizer Stick for Face & Body

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lastly, beeswax acts as an emollient and occlusive agent. It forms a soft, protective barrier on the surface of skin, which helps to prevent evaporation of the skin’s natural moisture. The barrier also protects the skin from environmental factors that may irritate the skin. Therefore, the use of beeswax in the BOOM by Cindy Joseph products should help to keep the skin moisturized and soft. The formula includes plenty of emollients — castor seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lanolin, candelilla wax, lanolin oil, and carnauba wax — along with mica and titanium dioxide to add a shimmering effect and reflect light from the face. For my next application, I decided to try a different approach and use a fluffy eyeshadow brush to put the product on my eyes, and again, I had the same results. This let me know that I need to use a primer on my eyelids, but to be honest, I probably won’t end up wearing it on my eyes often—I didn’t love the color in that area. The highest concentration ingredient is grape seed oil, a lightweight, stable, moisturizing oil that has a high affinity with the structure of skin cells, and therefore is absorbed easily without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. This property also enables the oil to deliver other active ingredients deeper into the skin.

Boom! Skincare– examples under this collection are the Boom! Nectar, Boom! Silk, and Boom! Cotton. Again, these products are versatile with more than one use.Boom Gloss is a moisturizing lip gloss with a sheer, peachy, neutral tone that promises to flatter every woman.

Bottom Line: Boom Calm is a cooling liquid moisturizer that’s formulated to soothe, nourish, and moisturize skin after being exposed to harsh weather. With Boom Silk, you get one moisturizer for your entire body. It can replace your face cream, lip balm, day cream, night cream, cuticle cream, hand lotion, foot cream, and any other moisturizer in your cabinet.

Add a YouTube video

Bee pollen is the primary food source for bees. The vitamins, minerals and amino acids found in this rich, natural substance are easily absorbed by the skin to help keep it healthy and clear.

The formula includes many of the same ingredients as other Boom by Cindy Joseph products, such as organic extra virgin olive oil, witch hazel, beeswax, and honey. Additional key ingredients in Boom Gold include kukui nut oil, raspberry oil, tamanu oil, and raw honey. All of these ingredients help to nourish, moisturize, and protect skin. Joseph was signed to the Ford modeling agency and appeared in ads for companies including Ann Taylor, Olay, Anthropologie, and Elizabeth Arden in her 50s and 60s. Part of her appeal was embracing her age, including her well-earned laugh lines and silvery grey hair.

BOOMSTICK COLOR

Designed for extreme weather, Boom Calm is a cooling liquid moisturizer that gently soothes, nourishes and restores your skin’s natural radiance after you spend time in the sun, wind, or harsh temperatures. However, despite “calm” being in the name of this product, the formula contains fragrant essential oils, which could lead to skin sensitivity reactions. This is a bee-derived saturated solution mainly made up of fructose, glucose, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, and minerals. As we have describe in our Proot Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream review article, honey is an antiseptic agents which help heal wounds and skin damage. Karen: I've always found my best pictures are taken right after I've finished a hike, like at the top of a hike. Plus, the formula includes plenty of ingredients to help nourish lashes, including carnauba wax, glycerin, candelilla wax, and jojoba esters, just to name a few.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment