276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Crystal Healer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Debi Cohen combines her passion for Reflexology over the last 15 years together with her more recent love of crystals, and now as a Crystal Master Teacher, has created a brand new 2-day Crystal Reflexology workshop (approved and certificated workshop is for qualified Reflexologists only). Bookings or any questions call Debi Cohen 07956 532919 or [email protected] I'm sorry to have waffled on if any of you have got this far. One day this will all go in my book ;-) but I just wanted to share with you my experience and let you know that's it's ok to admit you need help. Why suffer alone. Please do feel free to share this with anyone who you think may benefit from it. I do offer crystal healing myself ( follow this link for more info on Kerry's treatments). Crystals have a wonderful natural energy of their own. They are easy to work with for self-healing, self-development and treating clients. This course involves personal, paired and group practical work with crystals, how crystals work, what crystals do and how to work with crystals. Philip's Crystal Course now in its 30th year! The Crystal Course is certified. Monday 17 December Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland There are a few spaces still available for some of our crystal workshops in Essex and Cumbria. Philip will be at The Crystal Tree, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex this Saturday (12th August) running his Crystal Tarot Workshop in the morning and Crystals, Chakras & All Things Magically Healing in the afternoon. On Sunday we'll be running the Advanced Crystal Workshop. It will be an amazing high energy workshop suitable for anyone who loves crystals and has at least a little previous experience (Crystal Healing Level 1 is perfectly suitable).

Blades of Light. These are amazingly bright quartz crystals direct from Columbia. A very pure variety of quartz crystal, water clear, glassy crystal, with Lemurian barcode lines, and extreme lustre. We are happy to take requests for any special crystals you'd love. We don't guarantee we'll find everything, but we usually do quite well with customer requests. So, do let us know your deepest crystal desires before 25th January and we'll try to unearth them for you.

Toys

The first of Lyn's World of Crystals has been published in Spirit & Destiny. She say's thank you so much to everyone for their positive comments and encouragement. It is much appreciated. Look out for next month's issue! And to end this newsletter on a happy note Nicci and Philip are very happy to welcome Teddy into our family. He is our woofingly wonderful healing dog. He'll be incredibly happy to meet you online or in person just as soon as we can all meet again.

Philip's Crystal Course is now entering its 23rd Year! This is a practical hands-on Course with lots of useful information you won't find in the books. All Crystal Healing Course Levels are fully certified. You can also read Philip's regular monthly Crystal Clinic column in Take a Break's Fate & Fortune magazine. The Autumn Equinox has produced some amazing energy shifts, some people flying with this new planetary vibe and some feeling challenged. The Crystal New Moon Meditation on this Saturday 28th is the perfect time to enhance or reset as you need. There are only a few places left. Chessington Community College, Chessington, Surrey on Thursday evening 17th November We'd love to see you there!

Creative Play

Amazing! It's been amazing! Amazing! The effects (of the advanced crystal layouts) are just amazing!" (Sharon, London, UK) All sorts of things happen when the festive season starts. Some wonderful, some interesting and some of them can appear absolutely disastrous... Ask The Crystal Healer! Simply look up the reason you need a crystal or a specific dis-ease in the ailments directory (chapter 6) and select the appropriate crystals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment