276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sharing My Hot Wife: Swinging Beach House

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We settled into the familiar comfort of not having to hide anything; not having to pretend that we define our love with sexual fidelity. In having the opportunity to be ourselves, we were able to truly relax. And that’s what vacations are for, right?

We stripped off our costumes, and he went down on me before taking me from behind. Three couples swapped in the space adjacent to us, their sex sounds and moans giving us a thrill that boosted both our orgasms. Tuesday And I thought I couldn’t feel worse. I didn’t care though. I couldn’t move. Ijust wanted to die of pain and now, of embarrassment. Iwasjust lyingthere – hot, sweaty, stinky, naked – with poop on my sun-kissed butt. For the first time on the cruise, I was starting to feel worn out – in the most satisfying way, of course. We still laugh together, even after almost 17 years of marriage, as we reflect on Day 3 of our honeymoon. We recognize how much Day 3 prepared us (especially for my husband) for what was to come. He has seen me even morevulnerable, at my most disgusting, at my very, very, veryworst. He has been there for the birth via C-Section of our threechildren. He has been there for countless stomach bugs, flu bugs, cold bugs, and even depression bugs. My husband and I kept things quiet as well, reinforcing our love for each other with a sunset blowjob on the balcony.Of course, having the kind of sex most people only get to fantasise about didn’t hurt either. Friday This put me in a great mood as we returned to the ship, which must have turned on some kind of sex magnet. The husband whisperes to the wife, "Honey, im going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the

I wanted to hide my pain. I wanted to pretend all was well so we could go snorkeling and continue being flirty and sexy and enjoying our fairy tale of love and romance and happiness and fun. The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, "Honey, I am taking an off tomorrow so as to be home, just incase this guy shows up again." And this guy’s wife was obsessed with Jeff. She came up and asked if he could take off his shirt and get a picture with her and her friend. ESPECIALLY when my wake up call is a toddler who needs me to get him apple juice, a hot dog and a new diaper at 6:00 am sharp. #mylife I knew that something was going to come out somewhere. It was just a matter of time. NOOOOOOOOOO! Not on my honeymoon!

I enjoyed both of their company over the next few hours, but afterwards, I was hardly able to stand.

When we got to our room, I caught my wife pleasuring herself in the shower, which has never happened before. In fact, she’s pretty much given upon sex. I called her out on it and she mentioned that her massage included a happy ending and she had not cum so hard in years. Of course, the closest I got was having my butt cheeks massaged. I felt ripped off and all she said was “maybe next time.” The last day before we left Jeff took some beach photos for me so I could update my blog pics. I’m pretty sure everyone on the beach thought we were weirdos during our 45 minute photo shoot that included my husband rolling in the sand to “get the right angle”. He was acting like a professional photographer. I’m pretty sure no guys were asking me to go topless and take a pic. I feel less cool than him. Either that or less hot.

God Sent Me to You

I can’t stop thinking about my older cousin. I hope I see him at the family reunion. Every time we run into each other it’s like we were never apart even though we are both married with children. He always initiates and can’t keep his hands off me when we are alone. The last time we saw each other there were so many stollen moments. Starting out with him sitting between me and his wife Nicole at dinner. The party continued at the pool, where he received many celebratory kisses and squeezes. One concerned citizen jokingly worried that in making sure my husband was taken care of, there was no one to take care of me and offered to do so himself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment