276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MEGA BLOKS Fisher-Price Sensory Building Toy, Rock n Rattle Safari with 15 Pieces, Rattle and Bells, Toddler Blocks Gift Ideas for Kids Age 1+ Years, HKN42

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While Carbon-Zinc batteries may work well with low-power devices, they can drain after a short period of time and cause certain products to not function properly.

We recommend that you clean your Mega Bloks® building blocks by hand with warm water or a damp cloth. It’s a cool toy and my child love the sounds it makes when he places a block on top of its head and when he pulls the Dino around. They can touch and feel the Pterodactyl’s textured wings, shake the rings up on the Brontosaurus’ neck, spin the gears on the Stegosaurus’ back and press down on the T-Rex to get it squeaking and chomping.You and your little one can discover 8 adorable sounds when you play with the T-Rex and 15 big building blocks. Imagine a world where dinosaurs once roared, where huge herds of Triceratops grazed peacefully, and where Pterosaurs soared through the skies. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A. We recommend using alkaline batteries with our products, as they are great for long-term use and help optimize performance. Discover a world of possibilities as you explore our curated selection of Mattel toys, where you'll find everything from dolls and action figures to board games and playsets.

Now that I’ve gone and dug the beasts out, however, let’s give one of them the Dino Toy Blog treatment! Please do not put Mega Bloks® building blocks in washing machines or dishwashers or attempt to dry them in ovens, microwaves, or by using a hair dryer . You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify.Naturally, I was drawn to these little prehistoric monsters, but I only ended up getting a couple before I forgot about them over time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment