276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Eau de Parfum spray 80 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I WILL say that I tend to like more va-va-voom, flashier scents, so someone who either loves softer fragrances or don't even like to wear perfume will appreciate this! This fragrance is recommended for women between 25 and 40 years old, energetic and glamorous, lovers of nightlife. When I tested this on paper I loved it, it was strong, sweet and hade a noticeable vanilla scent but it was yet fresh. It opens( obviously) with a lightly syrupy and sweet note of rum then quickly phases thru the mid notes and finally settles down and goes super spicy with a rather weak Tonka addition that inevitably falls flat on my skin. This perfume does not smell like a club queen fragrance, as the name and bottle design would suggest.

Love the alcoholic top note, it has a very simple combination of notes that come together to great effect.

Sometimes when I get a whiff of it, it is a little more powdery than I'd like, just a tiny bit too mature smelling for my tastes at times. I'd list 'em but there are a far too many to name that are more affordable, have more character and better lasting power.

Writing that last sentence has helped me find the connection with a lot of proposed VIP's after all. Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision. I have other scents which satisfy my rum, tonka and vanilla cravings, which last longer (this is a 5 hour fragrance on me). He normally loves Chanel, Tom Ford, Dior and Jo Malone, so I was surprised when he immediately said he loves this. Our unparalleled selection of premium products include ranges from cosmetics to confectionery, fragrances to fashion accessories, spirits to souvenirs, skincare to sunglasses, fine foods to fine wines and champagne.Nose-blowing experience and the olfactory bulb receptors in my frontal brain lobe seem to be quite enthusiastic! Projection is OK but lasts a long time and fades to a sweet passion fruit note with touches of lovely gardenia. Longevity is great, you get at least 8-10 hours on the skin (on clothes even longer) and projection is also quite good.

I smell the 212 VIP DNA in common with both of these, they are slightly different but lean in different directions with about a 20% difference as this dries down.I am kind of dissapointed in this because i was anticipating a very different scent based on the notes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment