276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hercules Chess Set - Brass&Nickel - Green Chess Board

£95.885£191.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Better overview when playing through deeply analyzed games thanks to dynamic folding of the notation GM Hou Yifan (World Champion 2010-2017): “When people asked me to recommend software for chess, the first word that come to my mind is ChessBase. I have used it for all of my chess career.” Playing through a game with the notation hidden and automatic training questions with tips for each individual move.

GM Rustam Kasimdzhanov: “Nowadays I don’t know a single chess player, amateur or 2800, that does not use ChessBase, and for good reasonHere are some of the features you get with Chessbase when it comes to analyzing games and board positions: 1. Similarity Search With Chessbase, you can create and store game positions as well as store valuable lessons about the game. The newly released version, Chessbase 16, has some updated features that you will surely find fascinating. This and more will I be covering further in this review article. I wouldn’t be exaggerating when I say 99% of titled players use Chessbase as a tool for chess improvement. Most of these players I know use it more than any other offline or online tool. ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has grown to become the standard throughout the world. Another novelty is the automatic recognition of games quoted. All the opening surveys of ChessBase 16 contain pointers to recent strong sample games. Real Time Notifications Of Interesting Opening Trends

The tactical analysis for automatically commenting on games is extended by means of particular opening comments. ChessBase 16 recognizes whether an innovation is important and comments appropriately. Furthermore, hints are provided to recent theoretical trends and successful secondary systems. Further Innovations In Brief It is much more effective to have a variation tree, an opening survey. ChessBase now provides that. At a glance you will see the complete opening in front of your eyes and you can immediately evaluate which variations are important to master safely. Fashion”. In it moves are selected which dominate modern practice. This often results in considerable deviations from the traditional main variations and delivers the most interesting and theoretically best founded survey. 2. Side LinesCompletely new search booster for patterns and plans; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns. GM Vishy Anand (World Champion 2007 – 2013):“ChessBase 15 – awesome! Love the reference and the replay so far. The search booster alone makes life better!” Another similar feature is the “Instant Analysis”. This will allow you to analyze any annotated game without any delay immediately on loading. 4. Assisted Analysis Extended reference search for openings shows increase/decrease in popularity and typical recurring endgames With this feature, you can analyze positions simultaneously with several engines from on different computers running in parallel. 7. Deep Analysis

Automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year). What are you waiting for? Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy the game even more Whether you are an expert or a complete rookie to chess, this software is bound to set you on the right path to success. Many grandmasters and World Champions heavily use and endorse Chessbase as a tool for learning and preparation. I strongly encourage you to jump on board. Take a look at a few testimonials below from some of the world’s top A-list Grandmasters: Testimonials The central new function in ChessBase 16 consists of automatic opening surveys for any move whatsoever. Until now opening preparation was above all about move selection. With the traditional tools such as LiveBook, Reference and Online Database, however, one’s attention is strongly concentrated on only the next move. Chessbase has a ton of cool features which I will be sharing inside this review article. This program is great for players of all levels and more importantly coaches who wish to train and develop their students chess skills.Preparation for opponents with recognition of their weaknesses taking into account your own repertoire Now I get a lot of questions from players as to whether they should buy the software, Is it worth the cost? and more importantly how should they use it?

Believe me when I say everyone uses Chessbase. From World Championship winners to the amateur next door. It is no doubt that this program is the best choice for anyone who loves chess and wants to know more about the game. How Much Does Chessbase 16 Cost?With Chessbase, you can retrieve games/positions from a megadatabase according to openings, players and tournaments. Chessbase allows you to generate tournament crosstables and a complete graphic statistics of chess players and chess opening. The search is based on your own reference database, thus best of all the latest Mega Database including the online updates. If someone else with a reasonably up-to-date reference database has already looked at a survey from that particular move it (while adjustable) comes directly from the server and thus is ready immediately.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment