276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bent for the Cane: five schoolgirl spanking tales

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is going to be quite a short contribution, as I can’t really single out a particular incident of corporal punishment from my boyhood, but I wanted to tell you a little bit about my mum’s use of the cane. I voluntarily submit to.my lady friend. She has made me buy several canes. Rattan and bamboo have often broken during intense sessions. I am psychologically drawn to the sting, although there is always a gradual build up. I don’t think i could accept a cold caning with no warm up. I sometimes get into such a submissive state that i do not want her to stop and she has sometimes had to snap a picture on her phone and show it to me to convince me that i am done. On the other hand i never become quietly accepting of a delrin cane. She has found that I accept it better when bent over the table than when lying flat.

I think the same argument would apply to a skirt if a girl was to be caned on the bottom, although I’ve never been wholly convinced that a typical school skirt would have been really tight against the lowerpart of the bottom even in a bending over position.It is a good idea to pull the cane out of the water (spanking end down), about 3 to 4 hours prior to the spanking. This allows some of the excess water to seep out. Otherwise, you’ll get water sprays across whatever room you’re in when she starts swinging it. This is obviously not good for computers, TVs, leather chairs, walls, etc. Why I would do this l really have no idea but I’m fairly sure this is what happened. Apart from administering the caning he had awarded me the headmaster never touched my clothing. Now she had a cane that she could use without having to wait for the water soaking as required for the rattan cane. And it is equally as painful. She’s mentioned about getting a Delrin cane too but thankfully she hasn’t yet. If I don’t find out how evil a Delrin cane is, that suits me just fine. And – just to do away with that old fairy-tail spread by he rattan cane makers: Bamboo will not split if you keep it out of the sun and inside the house. I have enjoyed reading your blog as someone who has had some experiences with this and yet more experience without it in relationships, so yours is something that brings me joy – to know that you both have found such a match. I am 60 and have been in a relationship for about 9 months. My partner finds it erotic if I spank her (I do so lightly) but only gives me a gentle swat or two if I ask. Full disclosure, women seem to be more open to being on the receiving end of spanking than I am to be open to receiving them (if I was dominant, wow, I’d have more options).

I got caned once at school and I remember the deputy head (the head NEVER dished out canings at my school) lifting my blazer out of the way. I passed the 11-plus and went off to King's School in September 1963. I was two months short of my 12th birthday. King's was an old-fashioned boys' grammar school in the pleasant town of Macclesfield in East Cheshire. The school had been founded in the 16th century by Edward VI; hence the name. When it comes to bending over i like to bend over for self spanking and getting spanking from someone else. The blazer remained on. I don’t recall ever having to remove any item of clothing when being caned at school. I can’t be absolutely positive but I’m almost sure if my memory serves me correctly that when the headmaster instructed me to bend over his desk i instinctively for some unknown reason lifted my blazer clear of my skirt as I bent over. As long as bamboo is still yellow, it is fine. Greyish bamboo must be thrown away, but that will not happen in years if and when you keep your bamboos out of the sun.Our skirts were supposed to be knee length but, like countless schoolgirls before and after us we would always try to wear them as short as we could get away with (which at my school was not very much before you in trouble.) We also were in the habit of altering the skirt to make a tighter fit. This was our own downfall really as if you were to be caned the skirt was always tight in the target area. The cane didn’t need to be used often and indeed corporal punishment stopped altogether by the time we were about 12 or 13, but every time we were taken to Mum’s room to bare our bottoms, we were taught a valuable lesson by that deceptively innocuous length of rattan.

I took some PVC tubing I had in the garage and measured it to be just a little shorter than the cane. Then I used PVC glue to glue a PVC cap onto one end. After it dried, I just filled up the pipe with water and insert the cane in the open end. It doesn’t take much water and most of the cane is completely submerged in water. After 12 hours, I pulled it out and yes, it was working. The cane was taking on water and becoming heavier and more evil by the hour. I did a chart to see at what point it would reach its saturation. Surely the main reason for bending over for a school punishment was so that the trousers would tighten against the bottom. In a standing position, there would be an air gap between the trousers and the bottom, which would impede a cane stroke. This cane was a game changer and became the thing I feared most. It also made a few trips on vacation with us as it is a quiet implement. If I acted up during our vacation, even though we were in a hotel room, she would just have me grab a pillow to cry out into it and then the lashes would start landing. My spankings always start OTK, and I do comply immediately. However, I tend to hesitate when I have to lie over pillows on the bed for a strapping, as I hate the strap. More controversial is the question whether it was appropriate to use the slipper as a motivational tool to encourage boys to study. The practice was well established and the final week of each term was commonly referred to as "sore bottom week". Each teacher set us a test in his or her subject and boys who did not attain the pass mark had to line up at the front of the class and bend over one at a time for the slipper. There are arguments for and against the use of corporal punishment for that purpose. All that I can say is that I know from experience that it is a very effective way of persuading students to revise for exams.In the bending over position, it makes the fleshy lower part of the bottom more accessible for strokes of the cane. It generally presents a better target for the purpose of punishment although there is a case when the paddle is used that the recipient should be lying face down thereby presenting the bottom in a more relaxed state and perhaps better equipped to receive swats. Hold them at the THIN end when you swing them. That makes them swing more elastically, and the heavy end leavers a devastatingly more painful impression than the thin end. They are heavier than rattan, and they sting something awful. There is something about female spanking me this way that just make me jump to higher gear when thinking about it. School 'slipper': Top view. This example was heavily used at a secondary school in Lincolnshire in the 1970s. Did the teacher make you take your blazer off first? or simply lift it up out of the way, even though the cane would strike nowhere near the blazer, unless it was way too long!

For serious or repeated misconduct we were caned, either by our form master or by the headmaster. I was caned six times at King's. On the last and most memorable occasion I got eight strokes off the headmaster, who was known as "God" because of his divine and omnipotent manner. This occurred on the last day of the second term in my Lower Sixth year, when I was 17 years old. My offence was failure to attend the annual Founders' Day service in a local church. Caned for not going to church? That sounds outrageous. I am not sure about FLR. I see things more fantasy play and switch. But it might be nice to explore this more. I went through this earlier. Not being spanked while bending over but being put like that. Skirt up,panties on always frills and embarrassing,and left there. And I can ask for things,when it's a long time I will be bent over pillows on the couch (it's always in a common area). If I whine a lot I get a little spanking. Some of the most memorable punishments have started that way. It doesn't happen often but when it does....not even used as a threat. When it's time I'm stood up,hands on knees,and I get the belt. The few times a cane or similar is used it's then. A few years past and I came across an online store selling legit spanking canes. At the time, it seemed like a good idea to buy a pair of rattan canes that were about 3/8″ in diameter. When they were delivered I immediately noticed the difference in size and weight and knew that it was going to be worse than the smaller cane I had bought years prior. On the other hand, many of our friends were in awe of Mum – she was certainly viewed as one of the strictest parents, possibly the strictest, in our little circle because she had actually gone to the trouble of buying a proper school cane (it had the familiar crook handle) and keeping it for her boys’ bottoms. Most of our friends got more homely, makeshift items such as the slipper and wooden spoon from their parents when they misbehaved.Ah yes; there we have a chapter on the cane now – and already there are considerations on how to make it even more stingy. Rubbish. They only split when you store them outside, exposing them to the sun. Then they will get greyish and split. Just take yellow bamboo canes and keep them inside. That’ll do.. As for how far we had to bend over we had no choice really. We had to bend over the desk with your hands holding the edge in front of you with your feet as close as possible to the front or, over a chair with hands on the chairs seat. All the canings I recieved were always effective but as I’ve said many times never brutal and to be honest were my skirt was at the time was probably the last thing on my mind.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment