276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Say You Swear: The smash-hit TikTok sensation with the book boyfriend readers cannot stop raving about

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

noah riley is the best book boyfriend of all time. i will forever adore him. he is the most selfless, most amazing human being to ever exist. i love the way he sacrificed himself in so many situations. and the love he had for his mom just melts my heart. Like this is really not a great way to start. It's so cliche to already have a trio of super-hot guys that are all friends. But then the author tells us they're all also super smart, super athletic, and bad boys. Later we also learn that they're similar heights. So the only difference is their hair color I guess... Every girl wanted a bite, but who could blame them? They were model students, star athletes, and undercover bad boys. No matter a girl’s type, one of the three was sure to fit the bill. Say You Swear could have easily stood on its own as a standalone novel, as the side characters had minimal impact on the main plot so it could have cleared up a lot of confusion if they weren’t added.

Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy | Orion - Bringing You News Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy | Orion - Bringing You News

Also the song lyric thing with Ariana was just annoying. She didn’t even tell us what songs half the time. It has so many other tropes that I don’t want to spoil but if you want to know… look at the bookshelves here. I will say this isn't a perfect book. If it wasn't so hard to put down, and the hero wasn't absolute perfection, I would've rated this lower. The reason why is the writing is a bit chaotic. There's a lot of exclamation points and text lingo (lots of '?!') that made the characters come off immature and juvenile. I also found it a little long, and some of the internal thoughts were repetitive or unnecessary. For me, this could've been edited a bit more and had some parts reworked a bit. I still think it's a beautiful story and would recommend it to anyone. It's definitely going to be a top 2023 read. The mfc Arianne, and her over protective older twin brother Mason, Brady, Cameron (a girl), and the newest member because he joined their group later, Chase. When she meets Noah they become friends first. He teaches her to cook, talks with her and truly gets to know her. Noah is a gem of a man. QB of the football team, devoted son, and all around good guy. You can’t help but root for him. He’s not pushy with Ari, he knows she had feelings for someone else she’s getting over and he takes his time with her.

Diaries & Calendars

Wow, I didn’t expect to love this book so much and have so many emotions coursing through me. The story was beautiful and I loved it.

Say You Swear | meaganbrandy Say You Swear | meaganbrandy

I rated it four stars purely because of the emotions and vibes I experienced during the book. However, there are a lot of plot holes, and the book didn't need certain additional plot elements (no spoilers here!) and probably didn't need to be as long as it is. It could have been shorter yet equally impactful. Ari is heart broken, she hides herself away missing important life events her and her bestie Cam had planned years before. The story revolves around 5 inseparable best friends ~ Arianna, Mason, Chase, Brady & Cameron. They were together constantly in high school, are deeded a beach house together and go to college together. The girls live together and the boys live together. The boys play football together and if the girls aren't at the games then they're watching it on tv together. That's a whole lot of togetherness.fear not the fall, but the life that comes from having never leaped at all.” i smile through my tears. “i’ll always leap if the jump leads me to you, noah riley. always.” Honestly, I don't really like the author's writing. And the story and characters are just totally unrealistic; it's clear that the author writes from a list of plot points she wants to hit without truly doing any world or character building. Just like an actor takes on a role and has to understand the nuances for how characters would behave in certain instances, author's also need to do this work to bring their characters and worlds to life. This review is going to be different than my usual format because I'm not going to provide a blurb before my review. I usually summarize the book (without spoilers), but this one is just too hard to do without giving things away. I HIGHLY recommend going in without any information because it makes it so much better. The actual blurb for the book doesn't give much away, so if you're curious, I'd recommend reading that.

Say You Swear Quotes by Meagan Brandy - Goodreads Say You Swear Quotes by Meagan Brandy - Goodreads

For example, when the heroine is telling us (lots of telling in this book) about her twin brother and his two best friends, we get:

Games

I know it’s advertised as a love triangle but for my girlies that don’t like the trope… it’s not your typical love triangle where she is struggling a lot…. I feel like you are going to root for the person that she ends up with no matter what. (My opinion, of course) Say you Swear is a love triangle, college football sports romance with angst, friendships, love, and heartbreaking moments that took me on an emotional rollercoaster and had me feeling all of the emotions. Also Ari’s brother and his two friends were strangely protective of Ari and her best girl friend’s honor or something and wouldn’t even let a guy look at or talk to them. Who acts like this unless they are religious?

Say You Swear - Kindle edition by Brandy, Meagan

Noah is also auch an amazing boyfriend… I want a man like him!!! He was always there for Ari, supported her and made sure that she felt loved and that there were also no misunderstandings between them!! He’s just too perfect for his own good! I do gotta say though that some of the things certain characters (such as Cam and Brady) said were a bit cringe imo but not that bad that I had to look away lol.I'm not going to rate this book because it did bring out some emotions in me. I stewed in bed until I finally fell asleep and woke up still thinking about it. This is probably the longest review I've ever done. It probably makes zero sense because I am not a writer by any means.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment