276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cuckold Erotica: Cuckold Husband Forced to Watch and be Dominated (Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I said I wasn't in the mood, but he persisted, I know I moved his hand from me at least 4 times but he kept persisting and begging me. A MUSLIM wife revealed to cops her abusive husband forced her to watch vile ISIS beheading videos in shocking footage.

I confronted him the next day and asked him to apologize, but he refused and said "you had it coming" and "it's not my fault, you should've been caring. The 20-year-old was dragged into a ravine after the pair, who had been riding on a motorbike, was stopped by the group of alleged rapists in Alway, Rajasthan on April 26. Police have arrested all five men for carrying the brutal assault and detained a sixth person for uploading the sickening footage to social media. In fact, the police also said that on May 5 and 6, no work will be done in the matter because of election," said the husband. My husband of 6 years and I have been going through a rough patch and as a consequence, I haven't been feeling attracted to him sexually lately.

We had our parents over to watch a game, they witnessed this behavior and expressed concern if this behavior was ever directed towards me. He says that's just the way he watches football games, he's done it his entire life and thinks I'm trying to change the way he is. Fatima’s tale will be broadcast tonight on Channel 4 who have been given access to film inside a Police station in Luton. We’d planned it ahead of time, knowing that even if it killed Frank, everything would finally be out in the open.

Taking to social media, the distraught husband described the night as “without doubt, the worst day of my existence”.My dad, having experience in this field via his profession, was concerned that it's similarly patterned to a domestic abuser and wants to have a conversation with him about it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment