276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Tucci Table by Stanley Tucci: Cooking with Family and Friends

£13£26.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ingredients: ricotta cheese; Parmigiano Reggiano cheese; baby spinach; nutmeg; thyme; Italian 00 flour; eggs

Another huge hit in my home. What's not to love about a dish with bacon in it? Pancetta is basically Italian bacon. YUM! A guide to some of the world’s most fascinating places, as seen and experienced by writer, television host, and relentlessly curious traveler Anthony Bourdain Received this book today for a Mother’s Day present and I’m excited to dive in and try some of the recipes, having already dabbled in some Tucci recipes after reading his memoir.Tucci’s latest creation, Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy, is a CNN Original Series documentary, and unsurprisingly, it’s all about Italian food. In the new series, Tucci eats his way through several of Italy’s 20 regions. In six episodes, shot before and during the pandemic, he travels to Tuscany, Lombardy, Sicily, Rome, Bologna, and Naples and the Amalfi Coast. Tucci, also the executive producer, pitched the idea to CNN. Who knew Stanley Tucci was a culinary adventurer and alchemist. I started out with his show, Searching for Italy and his narration, the cinematography, his ancestral journey and the people he chose to interview reignited a love for romanticism of Italy and the Roman expeditions into flavor and experimentation. A beautifully produced collection of wholesome and hearty Italian recipes that will bring the whole family together. I like the actor, Stanley Tucci, and now I like the chef too! These recipes are the flavors I am used to, and are not overly complicated. In fact, I made two recipes from the book and enjoyed them both. Some cookbooks are visually inspiring but don't deliver on the recipe front and are cool in tone; others are like a glimpse into someone's life - warm and inviting, with recipes that make you want to join the family party. The new book by American actor Stanley Tucci (of Devil Wears Prada, Hunger Games and, more recently, TV series Fortitude fame) and his wife Felicity Blunt falls into the latter category. It makes you want to draw up a chair at their kitchen table, be part of their family, dive in and eat the food. -- Karen Barnes * Delicious *

Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown The recipes are carefully written so that they can be followed easily. But more than the food, there is a strong and powerful sense of family throughout. If you have already submitted another request to index a book or magazine yourself, please do not make any additional requests until you have indexed and submitted that book or magazine.Editor's note: This interview with Stanley Tucci appeared in the February issue of the Italian print edition of La Cucina Italiana as well as in the Spring 2021 issue of the American print edition.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment