276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tineco FLOOR ONE S5 Steam Smart Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Steam Mop for Hard Floors with Digital Display and Long Run Time, Great for Sticky Messes

£249.5£499.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Out of the box, the Tineco vac/mop required very little setup. I simply had to insert the handle into the main unit, remove the protective coating, and set up the base. After about an hour on the base, the mop was fully charged, but it’s important to note that the mop came with a partial charge. Is the Tineco vac/mop easy to use?

The Tineco comes with its own solution for cleaning floors, but 98 percent of the time, I rely on water only. I’ve used this mop more than 30 times, and its cleaning power and ease of use continue to shine. Is the Tineco mop hard to clean and maintain? The charging base includes storage sections for an extra roller, cleaning brush, and extra filter; these storage sections were simple to slide onto the charging base. After I’d done that, I plugged the charging base into the wall and placed the mop on the charger. Enhanced Edge Cleaning: Our exclusive brush head design provides optimized, streak-free cleaning along baseboards and into hard-to-reach corners. It's super easy to use, fill up the water reservoir, clean the floor, empty the dirty and then do a cleaning cycle. I understand some people may be confused by it but it's really quite simple. The machine itself tries to guess where it needs more power. Like other reviewers I wish it would let me decide because, frankly, I'm smarter than this mop. However, even letting it do its own thing it went OK. While overall this machine does a decent job on my tile floors, I have just been underwhelmed by the actual dual purpose of this. I bought it to take the place of a two-step vacuum THEN steam-clean routine , but it’s just not as great as I expected. It definitely cuts down on cleaning time though. I will say that. If you have very dirty floors (which I do not) expect this to take more time to clean and expect to have to run it over messes several times.So that is a tad of an inconvenience, but also understand it helps keep the machine running properly. (You can turn the voice prompts off, which is what I did. Just be sure to watch the lights when you need to empty the tank and stuff) I would highly recommend this model to anyone, especially those with physical limitations. The self-propelled function made cleaning my floors a breeze, and I had no arm or shoulder pain. When using other mops or vacuums, I would always end up in pain after a few minutes due to the repeated pushing and pulling of a heavy unit. CUTTING-EDGE CLEANING PERFORMANCE - The exclusive FLOOR ONE S5 Pro 2 brush roller is designed to glide closely against baseboards and clean hard-to-reach corners. Your floors become completely dry and streak-free in minutes. Smarter Is Easier: Our proprietary iLoop™ Smart Sensor Technology takes the guesswork out of cleaning by detecting wet and dry dirt, debris and other messes. Suction power, roller speed and water flow automatically adjust to your mess. No more switching settings to adjust cleaning power.

When you’re done cleaning your sealed hard floors, the Tineco allows you to switch to suction-only mode. The Tineco alerts a user as to when to clean the dirty-water tank, refill the clean-water tank, or run the self-cleaning mode. ALL-NATURAL CLEANING SOLUTION – The Ultra Mode transforms tap water into electrolyzed water, which can be used for deep cleaning on hard floors. There is a viral paper towel test associated with the Tineco wet/dry vac, so I tried it for myself. I cleaned my kitchen floor and then ran a paper towel over various spots, and to my surprise, the paper towel was completely clean.CONTINUOUS FRESH WATER CLEANING – The dual-tank system keeps clean and dirty water separate for continuous cleaning with fresh water. No more pushing around dirty water like with a traditional mop. Dirty-water tank’s filter catches dry debris, separating it from the dirty water so it won’t be poured down a drain CLEAN AND STEAM FLOORS IN ONE STEP – Cut your cleaning time in half with the FLOOR ONE S5 Steam! Featuring Tineco’s proprietary iLoop Smart Sensor Technology, this advanced cleaner automatically adjusts suction power, brush roller speed, and water flow for incredibly efficient cleaning. CLEAN AND STEAM FLOORS IN ONE STEP – Cut your cleaning time in half with the FLOOR ONE S5 Steam Floor Cleaner! Featuring Tineco’s proprietary iLoop Smart Sensor Technology, this advanced steam cleaner automatically adjusts suction power, brush roller speed, and water flow for incredibly efficient cleaning.

Anyone who has owned a wet/dry vacuum knows that cleaning and maintaining the unit can be a chore in itself. This is a big reason why I steered away from these units. I owned one years ago and the maintenance took longer than it took to actually mop my floors. ANIMATED DISPLAY FOR EASY MONITORING - With vivid 3D animation exclusive to the FLOOR ONE S5 PRO 2 and an iLoop ring that changes from red to blue when your floor is clean, the full-color, 2.1-inch LCD display provides real-time cleaning status and guidance, battery and suction levels, and maintenance alerts as you vacuum. One of the biggest benefits of this vac/mop is its ease of use. To turn on the mop, all I had to do was hold the power button in for 1 second. Once the mop turns on, the LED screen lights up with the battery life left and cleaning power. So my 2nd Bissell Crosswave took its last breath recently, and I needed to find a replacement, because I live in the country and I have kids and pets. I have wood and laminate floors through my 1600 sq ft house, except in bedrooms. Along with the self-propel function, the mop glides effortlessly along the floors. The iLoop sensor works to detect dirty areas and adjust the roller speed and solution output to clean those areas without the user having to do anything. I love that I can clean my home without holding down a trigger the entire time I’m mopping; the mop simply knows how much solution to use based on its sensor.

When the vac/mop is returned to its charging base, it will sense if the self-cleaning function needs to run and let the user know. To run the self-cleaning function, simply press a button on the top of the handle. This function cleans the roller brush and dirty-water channel. The mop will also alert the user if the dirty-water tank needs to be emptied or the clean-water tank needs to be refilled. I appreciate the voice assistant telling me so I do not have to pay attention to any gauges. If you’re in the market for a wet/dry vac, the Tineco Floor ONE S5 is definitely worth the investment. Is the Tineco Floor ONE S5 right for you? Since I don’t have to sweep and then mop, the Tineco also saves a ton of time. I can simply clean my floors in minutes with a single product. Where to Buy the Tineco Floor ONE S5 Wet/Dry Vacuum

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment