276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TV-B-Gone Universal TV Power Remote Control Keychain

£16.385£32.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are three main video formats currently in use: NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. If your country uses NTSC video, then the North American/Asian model should work. If your country uses PAL or SECAM video, then the European model should work. You can select which zone you want during kit assembly. This covers pretty much every TV of the following brands, including the latest flat-screens and plasma TVs

Then I marked where to drill the holes for the screws that will hold the LED in place and center punched the marks. After mounting the LED I drilled a hole for the push button and secured in place with some moldable Epoxy. The epoxy actually ended up failing later on so I would recommend using some superglue. I also drilled a small hole to push the wires for the LED through and then used a much bigger drill bit to de bur the hole. http://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=ATTINY85V-10PUvirtualkey55650000virtualkey556-ATTINY85V10PU Just wanted you to know that, when I got home from work today, I found my TV-B-Gone® key-ring remote control in my mailbox. Thank you for the prompt mailing! I can’t wait for the next time I go to my doctor’s office so I can turn off the continuous pharmaceutical ad video that runs in his waiting room on the big screen TV that nobody watches. That’s one of many annoying TVs I encounter that I can now do something about, thanks to your product.” The North American & Asian model works for televisions in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Australia, as well as many Asian countries (may also work in other countries that use NTSC video). The European model works for televisions in European countries and Australia (may also work in other countries that use PAL or SECAM video). The PRO version is disguised to look like a smartphone, but it really is a powerful TV remote control designed to do one thing, Turn Off the TV. Will my TV-B-Gone® remote control turn on or off my TV if it is playing a video or DVD instead of a TV show?Includes the latest TV-B-Gone POWER codes for North America and Europe, covering well over 90% of all TVs in the world! It's always like that," Altman said. "It's so much part of the environment in the U.S. that people don't even notice when it disappears."

Though it will function for a while if you charge it less, you should charge your TV-B-Gone Pro SHP overnight, or for about 8 hours to get it fully charged up. (There is no indicator that the battery is low or fully charged.) http://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=30310-6002HBvirtualkey51750000virtualkey517-30310-6002 Yes! All TV-B-Gone® remote controls come with batteries installed. These batteries are small, lightweight coin cells (so don’t look for heavy triple-A batteries). Sometimes. Even though glass is transparent to visible light, not all glass is transparent to infrared (IR) invisible light. TV-B-Gone®, like other remote controls, uses IR light, so, it will go through some glass, and not others. Try it and see…

132 Comments

The first thing we need to do is wire the Arduino based TV B-Gone up. Follow the wiring diagram below. In the diagram below we are using a standalone IR LED. If your IR LED is on a module from an Arduino kit it may have three pins. This is because one of the pins on these modules already includes the current limiting resistor. In that case, you will not need to use an additional resistor in your setup. Most probably. Although new models of TVs come out all the time, they rarely use new power codes. TV-B-Gone® will work with many new models of HDTVs and 4K TVs as well! Try it out!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment