276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Back Box Saver Pack of ONE

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A pair of Back Box Savers for faceplate raise, tilt or lower saves the installer the time and trouble of replacing the back box.

The quality of materials they provided for us in the support of our patent application was superb, and we feel we have developed a long-term relationship with them. faceplate screw can re-used in most cases even if the thread has been damaged as the Back Box Saver has been designed to overcome this problem. We found Innovate approachable, interested and extremely helpful when we approached them about the BBS1. The second is that they're made currently in relatively small quantities, and patents and design registration are expensive! This makes a little bit thicker but retains the thread, and you will be able to remove the screw again.When asked about future plans for the product the innovator responded that a secondary use for the Box Saver has already been discovered and is in the development stages. Although its a good product that will save the day, I've had a fair few stripped lugs on back boxes over the years and never have I failed to rectify it one way or another from what I had on the van. You need a solution NOW that's going to stand the best possible chance of working, (and the least chance of cracking a tile or causing other disasters in that kitchen).

Back Box Saver allows the back box still to be used, by overlaying a reinforced nut onto the stripped lug to provide a secure fixing for the screwtoengage. I'm currently doing the electrics in a rental house I have in France, and it's astounding how backward British domestic electrics are compared to European. As construction industry professionals we developed the BBS to provide a "works every time" solution to the problem that's being discussed, having experienced it first hand - many times. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Once they were happy that the product was sufficiently refined to do the job perfectly, they approached several U.Upon talking with colleagues and other people in the industry, it was noted that this was a widespread problem that domestic and electrician face regularly. Stop refining when you reach a point where you’re satisfied that the vast majority of users’ needs will be perfectly met. If the screw has broken, get a pair of pin nose pliers and try and screw the remains out from behind the tab. As it says in that reference, "After mixing, it forms an industrial-strength polymer compound that can be molded, built up or used to patch and repair steel components.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment