276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hunted By the Insect Army: Dinosaur Cove 24

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This caravans has 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets (one being ensuite), is double glazed and centrally heated. If sleeps a maximum of 8 (6 on adult breaks) It comes with 2 adult and 2 child passes on family breaks and 4 passes on adults breaks, additional passes can be bought via myself. Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence bedrooms. 2 toilets (one ensuite) double glazed and centrally heated. Inc 2 adult and 2 child passes, 4 on adult breaks. Sleeps 8 on family, 6 on adults. After using Cove’s equipment and testing out their monitoring service, we have full confidence that this young company will be a household name soon enough (they’re already investing heavily in creative marketing). 4

This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise. PLEASE NOTE I OWN LAKESIDE 11 AND 13 ONLY, ALL THE OTHERS I HANDLE THE BOOKINGS ONLY FOR OTHER OWNERS Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.

Trending Rugby Union Stories

bedrooms, 2 toilets, double glazed and centrally heated . Bed linen is provided and beds are made up for arrival by the owners This caravan was new in September 2017. This caravan has 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6 (no sofa bed), 2 toilets, centrally heated and double glazed. This is our budget caravan so shows signs of wear and tear hence cheaper price. Bed linen is provided. You will receive a complimentary cleaning service and linen and towels on the 8th day of your stay. Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things): This caravan has 3 bedrooms, sleep 8 (6 on adult breaks), double glazed, centrally heated, 2 toilets

Additional photos can be found on our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/247005255388936/LPLEASE NOTE I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CARAVANS BELOW. FRIENDS OWN THEM AND I DO THE BOOKINGS ON THEIR BEHALF ON AN AGENT BASIS As i dont own these caravans i cannot promise that they contain the same things that are advertised as being in my own 2 (ie stereo, freeview) This is a 3 bedroom, 2 toilets, double glazed, centrally heated caravan near the front of the park. It sleeps 8, 6 on adult breaks Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment