276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amazing Air 4-in-1 Air Purifier UltraHEPA, Carbon & VOC Filters Cleaner Sensor Automatically adjusts Filtration to air Quality! Portable. Quiet. Captures Particles 100x Smaller Than Ordinary HEPA (UK)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Glasgow Science Centre will be running the latest session of the Learning Lab “Our Amazing Air” starting in April 2023.Learning Lab is an online STEM learning programme for the classroom and home which aims to inspire and empower learners through relevant, varied learning experiences that take place over several weeks. Each unique programme comprises lesson plans, video content and interactions with experts as well as professional learning for teachers and family support. The dishonesty did not end there. Despite my clear communication that I did not accept the delivery, the item was left outside my home. Amazing Air now falsely claims that I have received the item just because it is outside my door, even though I have not brought it into my property. Amazing Air® UltraHEPA filters lasts for one year (under normal use) and are designed to capture ultra-fine PM 2.5 particles from the air. That is 100 times smaller than regular HEPA filters! Ordinary air purifiers only eliminate some of the contaminants in the air, because they only remove particles not the many dangerous gasses that exist in our home. With the Amazing Air® professional air purifier, we provide UltraHEPA filtration to purify the air and remove allergens. In addition, Amazing Air® is equipped with an activated carbon filter to remove odor and VOCs. Get ready to experience cleaner air!

The Our Amazing Air programme has been updated for 2023 and is intended to deliver a learning programme for P5 – P7 pupilssupporting learners to investigate what air is and why it is so important for us, what air pollution is and how we monitor it, how air quality can be improvedand some of the steps we all can take to have a positive impact on air quality and the environment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment