276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chopard Wish Eau De Parfum 75ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The opening is loud, and "oldschool", 90s perfume, quite generic, might actually put you off a bit Then you're like. I'm not currently wearing it but I still have two bottles of it, one that's half full and a back up. Maybe at first spray, I can see the similarities but Wish dries down VERY SOAPY to me and I run far away from soapy scents.

Founded in 1860 by Louis-Ulysse Chopard, Swiss company Chopard is predominantly known for its jewellery and wristwatches. I understand the comparisons with TM Angel, as they're both sweet, heavy on the patch, 90s fragrance bombs with long note lists and come in blue bottles. Had you blind folded me, never shown me the bottle, or the juice color, then I'd never really think to compare it to Angel due to them being so different. To me it smells nothing like Angel - which I relatively dislike thanks to the chocolate note which in perfumes I tend to perceive as bitter/sour. Years later, I got married and my husband smelled this on me once, he asked me to never wear it again as it gave him a headache (he suffers from migrane).It's my kind of vanilla, sweet and powdery, complex but not overbearing, a bit on the younger side but still elegant and smart. I do not know if I got a bad batch or if mine is old but this is nothing like anything I expected or what the reviews say for me. Wish truly is a must have in any serious perfume aficionado's collection, it's a beauty, a classic and also very easy on the wallet.

i urge everyone who is thinking of purchasing this because they read it is a dupe for mugler angel not to bother.I also think I can smell the heliotrope, as it is a favourite of mine and have some with this note prominent. There are so many notes that I guess it's kind of difficult to say which ones will take over on you before trying it.

It smells kind of sour, a little bit bitter and yeah, very synthetic on my skin and I don't usually have a problem with perfumes on my skin whatsoever. I don’t know if it’s because this fragrance has so many notes but it ultimately ends up smelling like a cheap incense kind of smell.I like this better in the warm summer weather, it's sweeter in the warm weather and it tones down the osmanthus. Champagne and hot cocoa next to the fire, making s'mores with Belgian chocolate and handmade marshmallows. Chopard have since branched out into producing luxury fragrances; their perfume portfolio currently includes Casmir, Wish and Pure Wish. I like Angel although I don't love it but this is not as well crafted, less patchouli and chocolate, sharper and more "dated" version(if that makes sense).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment