276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How my Body Works Complete set of all 50 Volumes (How My Body Works)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book is ideal for anyone who feels stagnant in their career and wants to make simple changes that will provide extraordinary, life-changing results. It can serve as a reminder on the darkest of days that you are not to blame for your experiences, and that there is hope for recovery. Concerned with the particular vulnerability and power of living in a black body, it is a masterclass in grappling with the many ways our bodies shape and attend us everywhere. Discover the joy of reading with us, your trusted source for affordable books that do not compromise on quality.

Dale Bredesen, MD, offers a potential solution to this huge problem by outlining 36 metabolic factors (micronutrients, hormone levels, sleep) that can trigger “downsizing” in the brain. We are trying to find out more about what works for different people so we can better advise other young people what to try. They’re also an extraordinary record of loving the world despite its darkness, and of singular and sparing epiphanies: “How immense the drowning when you’re the boy who drowns.Stories are lived in bodies and made in them; language itself is created in breathing and muscle, in gesture, contraction, release. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. A poetry collection rooted in a series of birth defects that affect the author’s legs and feet, and in a lifetime of surgical interventions, Nevison’s book is an act of myth-making, meaning-making and survival.

The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. It’s easy to feel like it’s out of our jurisdiction, but in reality, fluctuations in our mood depend on the neural networks firing in our brains, so we have the power to consciously break hardwired thought patterns.Her innovative plan to improving brain health will help to improve memory, eliminate cognitive decline, and even help with depression.

Every list inevitably leaves something out, but I trust that these 10 books will lead you to a thousand more. I could list hundreds of books that draw on rich traditions of writing about illness; disability; gender; race; desire, politics; parenthood; daughterhood; living; and dying, all of them anchored in our bodies.Lisa Mosconi, an expert in neuroscience and nutrition, knows that our brains have very specific food requirements. Mary Aiken, the world’s leading expert in forensic cyberpsychology, embarks on a journey to explore how the internet is shaping how we think and behave. One of the biggest faults in creative people is getting stuck on having the most original idea instead of focusing on new ways to combine ideas that already exist. Aiken covers the impact of technology on children, teens, and our privacy, and explains how addictive behaviors can form online. But instead, here are 10, across genres, and styles, and periods, that influenced the writing of my book Places I’ve Taken My Body and the living that led to it.

Hagemann present easy-to-follow tips for sharpening focus, increasing retention, improving decision-making, and ultimately, thriving as a leader in the workplace. It’s similar to physical education, where you learn about how your body works, how to look after it and the impacts of different strains or stressors - but instead you apply this to the mind. As he discusses in this New York Times bestseller, Charles believes that productivity relies heavily on decision-making and managing how you think. If your daughter is born / and her legs aren’t made / for standing,” the collection begins – and a whole, extraordinary world unfurls. This instant New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller is changing how we understand cognitive decline.You'll find out how the body's organs work and learn about body systems like the digestive system and brain and nervous system. Rapp Black’s left foot was amputated at the age of four as the result of a congenital defect, and the title refers to the time she spent as a poster child for the US nonprofit March of Dimes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment