276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carolina Herrera Sexy Men Eau De Toilette 212 , 100 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The amber and sandalwood also develop adding a resinous and sweet touch that enhances the sweetness of the vanilla. If you don't, you might still like the subtle balance of spice, sweetness and exotic woods in 212 Sexy Men and this may be the powdery fragrance that changes your mind about the wear-ability of powdery fragrances.

Upon re-sampling recently, It reminded me of fragrance flankers like Hot Water, or the older Xeryus Rouge but still with those synthetic and green tones of the original poking through.Recently a friend pulled up wearing this and when i mentioned it reminded me of 212 Sexy, he said "it actually is". I found it a couple of weeks ago in an old shoebox, along with many other little vials i will be reviewing. I held off for so long only because of the variety of comparison reviews and not really getting an idea of what this smells like blind (some say smells like Le Male, some say it's a direct copy, some say it smells nothing like it and it stands on its own).

Surprisingly the pyramid doesn't list violet/violet leaf but this, like 212 Men, is a violet fragrance at its core, more so than a vanilla scent. The drydown is amazing as well reminding quite a lot of Armani Code maybe because of the bergamot notes but a bit lighter and powdery which I find to settle very well. It is certainly attractive as a subtler alternative to Le Male, but with such a recycled and rather worn out formula and longevity that generally never exceeds four hours, there are serious questions about it covering any new ground. I got a decant from a 2022 batch and the difference between the bottle i got and the sample is glaring. I’ve recently bought a decant of this and the first thought that came to my mind was that it reminded me of Armani Code (OG).

There are slight and subtle differences of course, but 212 Sexy Men is far more subtle, a touch more spicy, and far less projecting nor long lasting as its inspiration. Masalah utama parfum ini di longevity nya, tapi krn aromanya enak masih bisa dipertimbangkan lah buat tambah koleksi. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The BO-ish smell (which is strange at first but quite tolerable after all) gives way to a virile, fresh aroma full of spices and balsam for a sweet touch.

Anyway, 212 sexy starts out heavy with vanilla, that is complemented by guaiac woods and at a heavy dose.Opens with slight citrus and quickly transforms into a slightly spicy floral, silky vanilla and amber.

I can say that 212 Men don't have much similarities to Stronger With You, Aramni Code (unless that is the whole spicy scent thing) or has a BO feel. It genuinely smells of clubbing in central London in the 2000s: sweet and vanilla-heavy like JPG Le Male, Joop, and Lynx Africa, the popular male scents of the era, mixed with B. First off all, it bears a significant resemblance to Le Male, so that hurts it in the originality department. The vanilla works as a filter from which all the other notes are drowned out except for traces of exotic woods in the dry-down and the warming amber, light floral touch and fragments of sour citrus that are deeply embedded in the mixture. The fragrance is amazing, but if you can't find an old bottle i'd grab Prada's Luna Rossa Sport instead.I don't get the sweat thing people talk about, at least not a bad smelling type of sweat, It has a dry dusty note that I guess is what people comment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment