276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Layla

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A Layla é um capítulo a parte, porque ela é uma personagem extremamente complexa, e que despertou em mim muita dó, já que ela sofreu muito, e o homem que deveria estar ao lado dela, acabou tomando atitudes controversas. E uma história que você só vai entender este misto de sentimentos se ler. Te garanto que você vai achar diversas opiniões divergentes sobre ele. Príbeh je fakt super, originálny, mrazivý, prekvapivý. Zápletku som si myslela, že som odhalila (čo mi nevadilo). He was condescending. He was making decisions without consulting his girlfriend (who doesn't ask his girlfriend before deciding to buy a home?). He abused his girlfriend's trust in him. He let Willow do whatever she wanted without taking into account anything Layla needed.

i am so here for CoHo branching out beyond her traditional contemporary romance stories. it just proves she can write human emotions so aptly, no matter the situation. sa týka hlavnej postavy Leedsa, tak jeho som mala chuť miestami zavraždiť. Na takého manipulatívneho klamára som už dlho nenatrafila v knihe.

I think I may have also sang Eric Clapton’s Layla at the top volume so he putted duct tapes to cover my mouth, see I already started turning into Layla) I prefer Willow over Layla now, in almost every way, and it’s a heavy, appalling, shameful realization. An aimless young musician meets the girl of his dreams only to have his newfound happiness threatened by several inexplicable—and possibly supernatural—events.

It’s all the little things that get to me because Leeds never tries to get Layla help when he thinks she’s eating too little. Instead he tells her she’s fine and should eat more. As if that’s a solution. And Willow judges Layla’s body every time she’s in it, saying that she’s always starving. And still Leeds doesn’t try to get help for Layla. Anyway. Hmmm… now that I've finished, I'm not even sure what genre to categorise Layla as? I would've said psychological thriller until the last 20%. And, Leeds made me too uncomfortable to view him as any type of romantic leading man, so not a romance either? And saying he made me uncomfortable isn’t a spoiler as the first sentence will likely make you feel the same way. And if that's not enough to convince you that Leeds is a creep and a weirdo then the fact that he was utterly consumed with Layla from the moment he laid eyes on her in chapter one, and that he freely admitted he had nothing in his life pre-Layla should’ve sent Layla running for the hills.Yes, the story turned into Paranormal Activity and Flatliners meet Ghost and worst season of American Horror Story! SPOILER)"V posmrtném životě vzpomínky rychle blednou, protože nemáte tělo ani mozek, ve kterém by se mohli uchovávat. Zůstanou jen pocity, které nedokážete k ničemu přiřadit. Proto se mluví o Ztracených duší." No tak klobouk dolů! Neskutečný příběh a doteď nechápu, jak to někoho může napadnout. Psycho- to jsem si říkala celou dobu pří čtení této knihy, mám radši románky, tak jsem se pustila do čtení tohoto příběhu, každopádně s románkem to mělo málo společného. Celou dobu jsem od příběhu odcházela a neustále se vracela. Pořád mě něco nutilo číst dál a dál a zjistit jak příběh dopadne. Colleen Hoover always writes the best twists and this one threw me for a loop. Honestly, there was a time where I wasn't sure if I was liking it or the characters, but then BAM. It got me. It gave me just the right amount of feels and the ending, though I wish it gave me a bit more, was still satisfying.

Believer or skeptic, Paranormal reader or Earthly Romance reader, you shall not emerge unscathed or untouched by the intensely mystical story of bodiless, eternal love. The way it's meant to be. Finally! A PNR from CoHo, something I've been desperately hoping for and eagerly anticipating since she announced it forever ago, and if you're the type of person who isn't really into paranormal romance, you may still enjoy Layla. The story has a very mainstream feel and is surprisingly grounded for something containing a supernatural plot, while maintaining the author's approachable writing style. Two things before you glaze over and skim the rest of this review: 1) This book is not a thriller. It is a slow burning love story, and it does have a nice addition of some suspenseful build-up, but again, this is not a thriller. Please do not go into this book assuming it is a thriller and then complain about it not being a thriller after you finish. 2) This book is not Verity, although I could definitely see fans of that book enjoying this one. But again, Layla is not the next Verity. This is only my second CoHo book but I sure do see why so many readers adore her. There is just something about her easy breezy style of writing that hooks you right away. Not to mention I just love her humor. She is one author that I would love to chill with and have a couple drinks. She just seems like my kind of gal. The best part? She has so many more books for me to discover and that makes my heart happy.This is not also one of the angsty, tear jerker, whiny winey Colho romances( that’s me who gets whiny and need gallons of wines at every time I had an ultra emotional Colho experience) But Willow takes over Layla’s body again and tells Leeds to help her figure out what’s going on. He agrees and they try to get Layla to rest so her body isn’t tired. But Layla wakes up and freaks out again, trying her best to leave. Leeds tries to explain but there’s something weird going on and she has to stay but Layla doesn’t trust him. Gee, I wonder why. While they’re there, Leeds starts noticing weird things happening. A pot gets pushed off the stove, a blanket is on Leeds when he falls asleep on the couch and Layla says she didn’t do it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment