276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She is uncoordinated and lacks good fashion sense, and is someone he would normally dismiss, but something about her fascinates him. la novela se me hizo ETERNA, me tardé horrores en leerla y al final ya sólo estaba leyendo por acabar, no porque realmente me interesara. Finally getting to read Christian’s point of view and what he experienced when those elevator doors closed as well as the five subsequent days makes this book an essential read for fans. There is also a lot of description around the mundanities of any action, which is just filling space on the page.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Unlike any woman he has known before, shy, unworldly Ana seems to see right through him—past the business prodigy and the penthouse lifestyle to Christian’s cold, wounded heart. If this is to be a Mills and Boon book with kinky sex in it, then don’t dress it up with fancy words. I can be mistaken, but I always thought he was this super domineering alpha who is in control (or aspires to be).

Fifty Shades Freed won the Goodreads Choice Award (2012), and Fifty Shades of Grey was selected as one of the 100 Great Reads, as voted by readers, in PBS's The Great American Read (2018). Buuuuuuuuuuuut I figure you can't make bad decisions all year unless you start on January 1 so I decided to read this today. Mia is the little sister that captured Christian’s attention when she was welcomed into their family as a baby. In this mediocre erotic romance that lacks both passion and intimacy, the events of Fifty Shades of Grey are retold from Christian Grey's perspective, allowing readers to see inside the mind of the enigmatic, domineering businessman as he seduces and falls for college student Anastasia Steele.

Unlike any woman he has known before, shy, unworldly Ana seems to see right through him--past the business prodigy and the penthouse lifestyle to Christian's cold, wounded heart. He couldn't even function during his every day life until he heard from her, and I don't remember him being this needy in the original books. So one word from a humble reviewer who was itching to get her thoughts on paper as soon as she’d finished texting her buddy reader. No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins. I know some people have said he comes across a bit whipped or a wuss at the end but I liked the end - the fact he was that upset at loosing her was nice to read, lets not forget Ana is the only girl who he has ever let get this close to him.

From a business perspective, I applaud the decision to release a version of a book that has already been published that is largely the same as the book that has already been published.Sometimes a book goes temporarily out of print - and sometimes no audio version has ever been recorded. This version mirrors the source material so well that it adds very little to the story, merely filtering the events through a less sympathetic lens.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment