276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Air Fryer Grill Plate,15.5 cm Grill Rack with Handle Crisper Plate for Air Fryers Crisper Plate Non-Stick Fry Pan Dishwasher

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But I’m pretty sure I’ve never tried one of the best dual zone air fryers with unevenly sized drawers. The touch control panel shows finger marks, but the occasional buff with a microfibre cloth keeps it clean. Then I added halved tomatoes to the small drawer and opted for the vegetable preset (the same one I used for the above sprouts). Meanwhile, I put the fishcakes into the small drawer and put it on for 20 minutes at 190C and used the sync finish button. There are several time and temperature presets for common foods, like fries, chicken, and vegetables.

The air fry temperature can be set anywhere between 40 - 200C in 5C increments, but the grill temperature is set at 200C.The removable drawer and crisper grill tray both come with a non-stick coating for greater food release and simple cleaning. I’d given them 5 minutes in the microwave first, and then coated them in oil and salt before air frying to crisp up the skin. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Established in 1760 and originally a family business, Salter is one of the oldest housewares brands in the UK. The large touch screen controls offer adjustable temperatures and 8 autocook programmes to accurately cook fries, steak, drumsticks, fish, shrimp, roast chicken, rotisserie and dried fruit at the touch of a button, along with a 60-minute digital timer for accurately scheduling the cook time. And although it was only 5 minutes quicker than it would take in the oven, given that there was no preheat, I think that’s not a bad result at all. Lastly I made homemade chips in the big drawer and heated fishcakes from the supermarket in the smaller side. A 60-minute timer lets you quickly schedule the cooking cycle of your air fryer oven, so your food is ready for all the family in no time.postal address: 3150 Century Way, Leeds, LS15 8ZB) acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment