276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Whaline Balloon Arch & Garland Kit, 120Pcs Black, White, Gold Confetti and Metal Latex Balloons with 1pcs Tying Tool, Balloon Strip Tape and Glue Points for Graduation Wedding Birthday

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). VARIOUS OCCASIONS】The party balloon arch kit is suitable for different decoration themes and all occasions, such as birthday party, wedding, bridal showers, anniversary, graduation, ceremonies, halloween, etc. Pair a garland balloon arch with a boxwood backdrop to create a lovely and unique design for you party. Since each kit I used included 3 large balloons, I centered the first balloon in the middle of the garland, then added the other two largest balloons about two feet in from the ends of the garland strip.

We totally skipped this step and our arch held up fine, but if you're planning to have the arch up for several hours and don't want anything to move, attach the glue dots to keep all of your balloons in their place. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.They are the perfect decor for making a big impact at a graduation, birthday party, baby shower or bridal shower. Nothing could compare to your graduate’s beaming smile as they walk across the stage for their diploma, but this celebratory Graduation Arch sure does come close! If you need more ideas beyond that full outdoor graduation party guide, I’ve got some others that might be helpful!

The balloon arch kit also contains 40pcs 5'' small balloons, which can make your balloon arch looks more layered.

Sun Graduate Foil Balloon 30" | Kindergarten Gradation, Graduation Party Decor, Shining so Bright, Grad Balloon Bouquet. When you insisted that with the right techniques we could even transform some humble balloons into artistic sculptures too, I became super elated. Honor your student with this 8-foot by 8-foot stunning archway that includes large gold or silver graduation year balloons and two school-colored balloons wound together in this amazing display! Great for Graduations as Party Decoration for a Drive by Celebrations or as a Photo Backdrop for an additional impact. There are a few balloon ideas in there as well, but for the full picture, you’ll want to head over to that post.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment