276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hikvision 4 MP ColorVu Turret Network Camera DS-2CD2347G1-LU, 2688 × 1520 @30fps,Full time Color,Fixed 4mm Lens,Micro SD Card Slot,H.265+,IP67

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Protocols : TCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP™, SMTP, SNMP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6, UDP, Bonjour I bought a Hikvision NVR (DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P) and a Hikvision DS-2CD2347G1-LU camera. The problem is that the camera is not working properly or I have something wrong. I thought that I had gone through the same procedure with all cameras AND nvr. But going through every stage, on each device, I found that I hadn't gone on to the Advance button in Schedule settings on the NVR. I found the Record audio tab there. It’s not a totally even comparison as the DS-2CD2087G2-LU camera has a 6mm lens, the others have a 4mm lens.

Two way audio not working | IP CCTV Forum for IP Video Two way audio not working | IP CCTV Forum for IP Video

WDR is better when it's dark but looks too light during the day, also I'm struggling with exposure, currently at 1/150 but dark at night. I currently have Firmware: V5.5.134 build 200430 installed out of the box, I'm hoping the update will provide RTMP but not sure if that is supported for this camera yet, I tried installing the firmware that Dave over at DVS was talking about in the YouTube video but that didn't work either. The huge Accusense blob at 50MB+ has meant that Hikvision have stripped out the ‘secondary partition self-repair and recovery’ facility as there just isn’t the needed space even in the 256MB flash memory.There is now a Face Capture facility, which is mutually exclusive with Smart Events for the VCA resource (image processing capacity). I’ve not yet tested this. But I think it’s fair to say that there isn’t really much to choose between the 8MP and 4MP ColorVu cameras for low-light capability. Startup and Operating Conditions -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F), humidity 95% or less (non-condensing) Lens Type & FOV 2.8 mm, horizontal FOV: 109°, vertical FOV: 55°, diagonal FOV: 138°; 4 mm, horizontal FOV: 94°, vertical FOV: 48°, diagonal FOV: 115°; 6 mm, horizontal FOV: 57°, vertical FOV: 31°, diagonal FOV: 67°

DS-2CD2347G1-LU 4MP ColorVu Fixed Turret Network Hikvision DS-2CD2347G1-LU 4MP ColorVu Fixed Turret Network

I have exactly the same firmware as you and I do have the enable audio under the advanced tab, so that is odd. Power Consumption and Current: 12 VDC, 0.5 A, max. 6 W, PoE (802.3af, 36 V to 57 V), 0.2 A to 0.1 A, max. 7.5 WAm very happy with the images apart from the porch camera which is affected slightly by the close proximity of the porch light: It causes a slight purple haze, and darkens the image further out, even thought the light itself is not in direct view of the camera. I need to try and change the porch light to see if I can improve the situation.

DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

I didn't get a very useful response from Hik support, but in relation to @JB1970 comment, Hik support did mention the other day that there is meant to be a new AcuSense camera firmware released this week so hopefully that will be an updated/repaired version of the v5.5.135 firmware that did support 2-way audio. There are a number of scale expansions to otherwise existing and familiar configuration settings that should help users to fine tune the camera for their use case.

Using h.265 / 20fps / 8192bps with image parameters at default values and no camera LEDs, I’ve squeezed down the exposure on a fairly low-light scene such that the worst-performing (IPC-T2385G-I) is just not handling the scene well. The breakpoint was about 1/250s. With a working temperature of -30 °C to +60 °C, IP66 weather-proof housing, a panoramic & rotation movement of 360° and a tilt of 75°, this is perfect for outdoor use, although it can be for indoor use too. Hikvision have also helpfully started publishing 2 camera features which should be of help to forum members :

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment