276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zebra 51210 Kirarich Glitter Highlighter (Pack of 5)

£0.64£1.28Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designed to resemble fancy cosmetics, the pen bodies are just as sparkly and attractive as their ink. As such, any warranty / guarantee in the United States is honored only with valid proof of purchase from a verified Faber-Castell USA Retailer or Distributor.

To reduce the risk of fire, never leave vintage electrical or electronic products plugged in unattended. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Also, the water-based pigment ink is waterproof and contains particles of silver and pulverised glass. When checking out, choose the "credit card" option on the PayPal page to use your credit or debit card. Also check out their sister company, Spotlight Stationery, a fab monthly stationery subscription service – the code works there too!

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. I am embracing the Valentine's Day vibe with an all-red-and-pink palette with pink floral washi and flower stickers as well as color matching my pens and inks. At first blush, the two types of instruments seem to have opposing needs: Pencils want at least a bit of tooth, while fountain pens love to skate across smoothness. And for me, it means that I need a good highlighter to notate my pattern and highlight the specific size I’m knitting.There was some fallout with this shade (both during application and wear; I didn’t use glitter glue), and it didn’t blend out at the edges as nicely as some other shades, but you know what, SHE’S WORTH IT. PO Box, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Channel Islands, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iraq, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North America, Northern Ireland, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands (U. Suitable for paper, faxes and photocopies, the highlighter features a water-based pigment ink which is waterproof and contains glittery particles which combine with the pastel tone. One of the reasons I rarely use highlighters in my Bujo is because of bleed through so I will bear these in mind when next purchasing highlighters! If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment