276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UKB Chad Valley Wooden Junior Kitchen (H71, W46, D28cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Annoyingly, the kitchen doesn't make any noise as the on/off switch is faulty, however mine's probably a one off. It has space on the top to cook up some lovely mud pies and then place them in the oven on the front. The kids have enjoyed all the features, one suggestion is to secure the sink in place as it comes out easily and the kids kept trying to climb through the gap. The quality was bad and I still cant put the oven door on because it chipped the wood because It did not fit properly.

It is really light weight and has a good clasp to close the lid which makes it easy for Isla to open/close. However it is still a great little kitchen, very sturdy, lots of cupboard space and my 2yr old daughter loves playing with it. However not long after use one of the doors came off as the wood had broke and a crack else where in the wood.You don't get the same design that is advertised which a shame , the cupboards needs more shelves ,especially for the oven. The item may have visual defects as marks, scratches, chips, pressure marks, cracks to plastic parts, pressure marks, wood defects) All items are tested by our quality control to ensure that defects do not affect the structure or use of the item.

By continuing without changing your browser settings you agree to their use, which may include from third-parties or affiliate networks enabling us to earn fees from purchases. The instructions to build are really easy to follow but does take quite a while to construct so make sure you leave plenty of time - definitely worth the effort. The kit comes with a cute carry case and some tools to help your child care for their new little friend. Lj 'My Grandson was so excited when he saw his new kitchen assembled, he hasn't stopped playing with it. Pre drill holes are missing on part 2 which made it very confusing, time consuming and extremely frustrating.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. T28 'It's a great kitchen,very sturdy, however our kitchen looks nothing like this one, the fridge doesnt have double doors handles are not blue microwave part is completely different as is the tile design there isnt a drawer under the oven part, so a completely different kitchen to what I thought I purchased It would be better with shelves inside it for more storage for the food and accessories we have purchased to go in it. Bought for my daughters 6th birthday, took approx 3 hours to build with 1 person, instructions are slightly difficult to understand but repetitive so not so bad once you get the hang of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment