276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sleepdown Womens Ladies Single Layer Borg Blanket Hoodie Warm Soft Cosy Loungewear

£16£32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The silent night snuggie oversized hoodie is the ultimate snug companion. Sumptuously soft, cuddly comfort to keep you warm and cozy as you relax. Perfect for snuggling on the sofa, working from home, or entertaining friends in the garden, this snug companion works for every occasion. Super-sized for ultimate coziness, one size fits all. The cozy fleece hoodie and elasticated sleeves add extra comfort, so you can feel snug as a bug! Fully machine washable, so you can keep it feeling fresh and clean. Silent Night is the UK's most trusted sleep brand, with over 75 years of experience in creating products that offer solutions for every sleeper. From gentle, natural colours like sage, cream, charcoal, mink, dark slate and stone to bold ochre, teal, rust and navy - and from monochrome weaves to attractive prints - simply select your favourite from our range today. Hoppy68 So soft and squishy So soft and squishy. A definite must have fir any Percy Pig lover for the winter months...or actually any month!

At B&M, we know that texture is everything when it comes to finding the perfect blanket - so our range includes a full spectrum of tactile materials, including waffle weave, cable knit, faux fur, popcorn fur, teddy, faux mink, sherpa, boucle and super soft options. This premium Fleece Blanket is available in a variety of beautiful solid colors to match any home décor. Karendsa Percy blanket So pretty and soft bigger and Han expected looking forward to snuggling up with this For a striking decorative touch - or just to turn up your comfort levels to 100 - you can never go wrong with a great throw.

Please enter your order number:

Wear whilst snuggling on the sofa, working from home, or entertaining friends in the garden, this snuggly hoodie works for every occasion All of our throws and blankets are available at the best possible price to fit in with your décor budget. Oversized Blankets This fleece blanket is crafted with the greatest quality of 100% fleece polyester fabric for durable use. Clarke61 Gorgeous throw I would definitely recommend Lovely throw for my grandsons bedroom nice and heavy so will keep him warm in winter

Dorsington Cosy Throw I am really happy with this throw. It is just the right size and it is certainly warm and cosy. The pale grey colour means it would go with many different colour schemes. It is ideal to curl up under on the sofa on a chilly evening. null Borg Fleece Hooded Blanket Warm, cosy, comfortable. Like other Borg items, you put it on & don’t want to take it off…..it’s fabulous. As usual I bought three, myself, my daughter, my friend….. we love them. We all three love our comfort 😂. This Sherpa throw has a 2-sided heap which allows you to enjoy the luxury of this Sherpa Blanket, from any side you use it. These beautiful blankets are sure to give your bedroom a stunning new look and provide you with a super soft feel and comfort. Delivery is on a selected date, you can choose a delivery day of your choice, up to 10 days in advance (Excluding next day delivery. Postcode restrictions apply)null Warm winter bedding blanket to match duvet set. Percy pig warm bedding blanket cosy great value and quality

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment