276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cute Frog Slippers Soft Cotton Slippers for Women Cartoon Thick Sole Frog Print Sliders Winter Animal Slippers Home Linen Slides

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Does anyone have any suggestions concerning this idea? Any input, especially from experience, would be appreciated.

However, baby sliders have slightly different dietary requirements compared to adults—they require a high-protein diet. This is to help support their body growth and development.If you attempt to keep turtles and frogs together, one will eventually die a painful, avoidable death. However, if there's one thing I know about bullfrogs, it's the fact that like red-eared sliders, they are much harder to care for when fully grown and are often similarly dumped in waterways where they do not belong. However, if kept in the proper environment and correct combination of species, there is a small chance of survival for both frogs and turtles. The Proper Environment

However, it had occurred to me that the outdoor enclosure that we had thought about moving "Terry" into would be an ideal location to relocate the frog when it inevitably outgrows its indoor setup. Planting large amounts of vegetation to provide cover for both frogs and turtles to hide in is vital to increase their chances of survival when living together. The protein-rich diet helps the baby turtle build new cells, and tissues, and promotes the healthy development of their organs, muscles, and bones. If both species of frog and turtle occupy the same space most of the time, chances of violent encounters increase. You want fewer encounters between the two while also providing space to flee when it does happen. Keep it CleanFrogs are generally bad swimmers, and turtles are bad runners, jumpers, and walkers. Use this to your advantage. Provide safe areas for each to escape to. You can also feed your turtle live prey. These will give your turtle the chance to hunt them, bringing out their natural hunting instinct while in the wild and keeping him active. What do baby red-eared slider turtles eat?

American bullfrogs are some of the largest available frogs in the trade. If there was a species that would be safe, it’s the American bullfrog.The only way a tadpole could survive in a pond with Terry would be if the pond was way larger than we could provide, or possibly if we provided enough tadpoles for 1 out out 10 to survive. Eventually, there will be losses. Watching a turtle eat a frog is a violent thing and terrible for all animals involved. Please, be humane and avoid this. If not, then I would have to avoid making a foolish decision in taking in a tadpole that I could not care for as an adult. We currently own a female red-eared slider named Teresa or "Terry" who's a little over 12 years old. We've had her for that long, and we suspect she could live many more years. Floating plants, like water lotus and water lilies, also provide a safe area for frogs to escape. Escape Routes

We noticed many mosquitofish in the tank of feeder goldfish. After talking with one of the workers, she said that they sometimes get unexpected animals in with the feeder shipments, including tadpoles. After looking this up, I found out that bullfrog tadpoles are often accidentally shipped to Petco and PetSmart stores. (I was actually aware that this happens, but I was surprised at how often this occurs.) This may sound strange, but I consider it merciful to add the bullfrog, since if it doesn't consume the frogs that invade the pond, Teresa will, and turtles shred their prey remorselessly. (She may spare the bullfrog only because it's strong enough to escape her grasp.) I don't really think that Teresa would care about sharing her pond with a frog, since it's an animal that she would easily dominate or devour. The frog obviously would prefer to live without Teresa, but that is not an option. Does anyone have any suggestions concerning this idea? Any input, especially from experience, would be much appreciated. I recommend male Mississippi map turtles with frogs of the same size. White’s tree frog could work due to their mostly arboreal nature and the Mississippi map turtle’s mostly aquatic nature and small size.If Teresa does not ignore it, on the other hand, a bullfrog's only real defense would be to retreat, since is has no real defensive "arsenal" except possibly for a very mild poison that does not seem to have any affect on turtles. Driftwood, pond stones, and other hardscapes can be used to create easy escape routes between the land and water feature you’re keeping turtles and frogs in. Enough Food As I've mentioned, it's meant to have a net covering it, so frogs would only be able to jump in if the net has gaps that are wide enough for the frogs to slip through. The net would also prevent the American bullfrog, if we add it, from jumping out and terrorizing our wild frogs. We noticed many mosquitofish swimming in a tank of feeder goldfish. After talking with one of the workers, she said that they sometimes get unexpected animals in with the shipments of feeder, including bullfrog tadpoles. After looking this up, I have discovered that bullfrog tadpoles are often brought to Petco and PetSmart stores accidentally (although I was already aware of the fact). Everyone is healthier in a clean environment, and turtles produce a lot of waste. If this was a frog-only pond, I would maybe recommend otherwise. Factors to Consider When Choosing Species

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment