276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The journey back

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brady Parks is a hardworking thirteen-year-old son of a Chesapeake Bay waterman. He and his two longtime friends, Digger and J. T., are waiting for their ride to school one April morning when they see that red kayak go by in the distance. The plot line is superb and the characters are brilliant and really help carry the story forward." Donna Maguire - Donnas Book Blog Kalu is working as a doctor in London and Kissie is working abroad in Chernobyl, Ukraine. Beb/Damilola wants everything handed to him on a plate and decides he wants to make it big in drugs. Character actor, John Anderson, plays Will Temple that has a large scar on the side of his face. He got the scar when his Cavalry and was captured by Indians. When Will gave the Indians some information, they let him go with the scar instead of killing him. Now he has a large, scary scar that all can see. I loved Kissie, Oke and Issime, they were all incredibly strong women, doing what's right for their families and fighting to survive no matter how tough.

The story is fast paced and takes us through the families differing lives. It is an extremely powerful book that gets under your skin. An excellent sequel from the author. Irene has been supporting and training people in Estonia in the field of body-mind wellness since 2007. She trained in a number of different practices including Holistic Nutrition, Liberating Breathwork and Kundalini Yoga, she is mother for 9 and 20 years old sons. Her passion to be an ambassador for the Journey Method in Estonia was born out of her own transformation and healing from postpartum depression through the Journey. Having suffered from depression at two stages in her life and only with dealing with the roots of the depression, has she been able to bring her attention and later let go of the patterns that have been driving the depression. She remains in deep gratitude for such a profound change, opening, healing and growing that has been possible through working with the Journey tools. Patricia is author of the book “Genius of emotions: A Guide to the hidden Intelligence of the Soul” (with a foreword written by Brandon Bays), as well as co-author and translator of several personal development books. She met the ”The Journey” in 2011, immediately felt at home and underwent the whole Accredited Journey Practitioner Programme. From that moment on, ”The Irit met the Journey first in May 2010 and fell in love with it from the very first day. After offering her services as translator and events manager for Journey events, she was asked to become the promoter of Journey events and representative for The Journey in Israel. Soon after, she was asked by Brandon to present the Journey seminars in Israel, in Hebrew.

Sharon Sedgwick-Wilcock

As the title suggests, it follows each, as they are trying to find their way home, with a lot of obstacles along the way, not least the Russian invasion of Ukraine which was both eye opening and heartbreaking. Elina is a Journey Practitioner, coach, speaker and author, who’s worked in the field of holistic wellness since 2010. In all work that she does, be it with with individuals or groups , she summons from the deep personal journey that she’s been on for many years, continuous professional training and a wide experience in personal development and wellbeing. I LOVED it, it is superb, if you haven’t read ‘The Journey’ yet you must and if you have I know already you will be reading this as soon as possible It is hard for Annie to leave the warm farm family who took them into their home and their hearts. Why does she experience so many conflicting emotions now that she is Free? Reluctance to leave her country haven; Despair over the endless quarrels between Sini and their father; Frustration at unsuccessful attempts to please a snobby, prejudiced step-mother. Why should she be forced to leave the family which has provided her with more than physical safety--who renew their offers of love and acceptance just as she is? What does the blended family have to tempt her, now that Sini wants to leave and Annie can not compete with her new sister-in-law? This wasn't an easy read at times, some of the description was vivid, and sensitive people may find it tough, but war and disease are tough.

After her first Journey Intensive in the fall of 2003, Sharon began using The Journey processes with her clients, and immediately noticed a huge difference in their birthing experience and their lives. She’s among the first Certified Journey Practitioners in the US, having completed The Journey Practitioners training in 2004/05 in the UK with Brandon Bays. She’s also a Certified Visionary Leadership Coach.Lying there, pretending to be asleep under those napkins on my face, I felt Buddy beside me lift his head. I recognized Luke's voice right off. The other voice belonged to a girl. During this time when I tried and used many methods and teachings to guide me through life, I happened to read The Journey book too. It was an immediate and final falling in love with it. I went to a seminar as soon as I could (in 2007) and it was everything it promised, everything my soul recognized while reading. I heard and understood that my heart's deepest prayer is to serve Grace as it asks me to. So I began to process with friends and relatives, but kept the desire to work with the Journey in my heart. I'm in love with the depths of this work, with the simple truth of presence, and passionately use the power of surrender and acceptance in our women's retreats and my everyday life as well.

She’s fascinated with the limitless human potential, the body as a healing machine and the changes that are possible through inner work. The Journey has been the most profound healing and transformation tool in her personal life and with humility she still keeps being in awe at each and every seminar and each and every Journey process with a client about the depth of the experience in Truth that is The Journey. Her deepest wish is for this work to find it’s way to everyone who wishes to start living life fully, because that’s what the Journey can enable, and she knows from personal experience! Journey” became part of every day of Patricia’s life, as she uses it both in her personal growth and in assisting her patients. She works with individuals as well as groups and leads The Journey in Finland. Her first book in Finnish Omassa voimassa (Basam Books 2019) came out in the fall of 2019.

Elina Jaatinen

In 2011 Arnold took a break from The Journey to focus on getting his own books published, running his coaching & consulting business, and more importantly on enjoying his quality family-time with his wife and daughter and moving to their dream place in the mountains of southern Spain. This switches viewpoint from Kalu in London, Oke and Issime and their families, and Kissie by the Chernobyl facilty in Pripyat, and Beb in Africa.

Each member of the family think the rest perished on their escape to freedom. Kalu thought he'd escaped with Kissie.I can honestly say I have never been so excited to find out unexpectedly about a sequel as I was when saw the post about this book The Journey came to Irene’s life 8 years ago, after the birth of her second child. Although sudden mood swings were a challenge for her in the past, postpartum depression was the pain that drove her to find new solutions to support herself. The Journey Method helped her to uncover the freedom that lies within all of us and open herself to undiscovered places in her and clean out the root causes of depression.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment