276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pg Tips Tea Bags, 240 Count, Pack of 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am 65 years old and was brought up on PG Tips. I use a teapot, 3 tea bags was a perfect blend. Now I am putting hand fulls of tea bags in, just to get a bit of flavour. So when these run out I will definatley be changing brand.

New teabags are too big, and the tea now tastes bitter. I'm looking for a new tea now...after always drinking PG Tips. I even took my own supply when going away. "Why fix it, if it ain't broke?" Our Trafford Park factory uses 100% renewable energy and is carbon neutral. And naturally, this box has no plastic wrap on the outside and plant-based bags on the inside! But today I had to buy some more as I had run out. What did I find……now 210 instead of 240 bags, no longer pyramid and a very definite change in flavour! (Oh and an increase in price). So to me they are now a completely different teabag 😡. Thanks PG Tips, I now have to find a replacement 😡. Why did you need to change a winning formula? I hope that reduced revenue will show you what a huge mistake you have made!!! The new plastic free bags leave an awful lot to be desired. They are so fragile, more than 50% of the time I end up with loose leaves floating in my cup which is very unpleasant. Bought a box of 40 t bags and they had all split open bar 7 that didn't,I live on a low income and can't afford 7 t bags for the price of 40,It's why we've teamed up with the big lunch - to bring people and communities together to share fun and friendship over a cup of tea and a bite to eat.

Costco Online UK Limited, UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8JS. Registered in England and Wales No. 8055444 PG Tips teabags are absolutely terrible now, there is always some translucent bits / flakes left in the cup nowadays!!! It's awfully worrying, we just can't work out what they are, we always leave some tea in the bottom of the mug to avoid encountering the bits / flakes. We will be changing to a different brand of teabags as soon as we can use up the remaining boxes of this brand. Shame, we have used them for decades. As members of the Ethical Tea Partnership, we have been and will continue to work hard to create a fairer, more sustainable tea industry for tea workers, farmers and their families, as well as the environment.The bags kept breaking so I bought some other tea bags (Lidl gold, Lidl red, assam) to try. We did a blind taste test and both described PG as tasteless and watery. Lidl Red came out best so that’s what we are buying now! PG used to be brilliant so I’ve no idea what they’ve done to their tea… I would have put no stars as PG tips are awful now weak and bags bursting, we have used these since childhood, won't be buying again ReservedSlotData.TimeSlot.DayOfWeekString}}, {{ReservedSlotData.TimeSlotReservation.Day}} {{ReservedSlotData.TimeSlotReservation.DisplayMonth}}

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment