276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brainstorm TOYS E2003 My Very Own Moon, Nightlight & My Very Own Cloud

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them. This is the bundle RRP or the sum of the RRP of the items in the bundle, set by the manufacturer and provided by the manufacturer, a supplier, or a seller.

One of the great things about this option is that you can choose to set the night light to match what the real moon is doing! It is easy to hang on your wall, needing no permanent electrical fixings, it hangs just like a picture. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.My Very Own Moon set will bring the moon into your room, perfect for learning about 12 lunar phases. Once turned on by the main switch you can use the remote control to turn it on, manually cycle through the 12 lunar phases, or put it on auto cycle through the lunar phases. Using a mini remote control, you can smoothly glide through the twelve phases of the moon, or leave it on automatic and watch it glow from Waning Crescent to Waxing Gibbous and finally the New Moon.

Your details will not be passed onto any other third parties, apart from Brainstorm Toys representatives, by TheToyScoop. This detailed model of the moon is designed to hang easily on your wall like a picture and the realistic moonscape shines just like the actual moon.If you like this then you may also like our review of the Brainstorm Space Explorer Room Projector, My Very Own Solar System, and Glow Stars. By continuing to browse you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage and assist in our tailored marketing efforts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment