276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PetSafe Pet Screen Door - Size Small – For Dogs and Cats up to 30 lb – Use in Screen Doors – Window Screens and Porch Screens

£12.735£25.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The problem is simply that there are two doors and how to install a pet door when the inside door must be closed, as does the storm door. This allows full opening of the left doors for human traffic and it is also the left door that tends to have the handle with the hooks in it. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Quality: We over-engineered our patio pet doors so we can easily offer an Industry Leading 10 year warranty on our doors. If the sliding door frames are thicker than 32mm then you can also get the base model pet door on its own if budget is an issue and use a rod in the floor track or patio bolt to lock the glass door against the pet door.

Because I'm in CT where we have hot summers and cold winters, I can't just install the doggie door in the storm door, leaving the inside door open. Our collection caters to both small and large pets, with a range of sizes and styles available to accommodate your furry friends. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. SIZE INFORMATION: For cats and small dogs under 30 lb; the small flap opening size is 8 in W x 9 1/4 in H; measure your pet to ensure comfortable use.

Open your sliding door handle and CHECK if it has ONE or TWO hooks that ROTATE from the handle into a catch plate on the wall/frame. Opening up like a port cullis (raising upwards rather than the traditional hinged opening), they are great for both cats and dogs that don’t like to push through Pet Flaps, are getting older or if you would like that extra bit of security for peace of mind. Be sure to leave enough screen fabric to be pulled down into the track by the screen spline that came with your pet door.We are willing to install any make of your preference but we have compiled a selection of six different recommended manufacturers – their product ranges should cater for all manner of tastes and budgets, from simple designs to technological marvels! I highly recommend George and his Team at Sydney Wide Pet Doors to anyone considering a pet door installation, especially if you're wanting an easy and fuss free installation process.

Pet Door Installs in Which Lower Corner: You will need to specify whether you'll be installing the pet door in the lower left or lower right corner of the screen frame by looking at the frame from the inside of your house. If your framing is thicker than ½” then this is very important because it will determine how the manufacturer will need to modify it so that it will install correctly. Give your pet the freedom to come and go with our versatile and functional screen doors with pet doors. The other non-adjustable screen door adapters on the market are also single use (unless you keep moving to houses with progressively shorter doors).The pre sale service was fantastic to ensure I purchased the right product to fit the existing door lock and my two cavaliers love ❤️ it. If the door will be located near the top of the screen door, you may want to measure the height from the top of the screen door. Furthermore, the corner fit installation provides more security and longevity compared to other common screen door installations. Thinking it was going to take the better part of the day to install it, we are pleased to say it took about a half hour.

Ease of Installation: Some screen doors are easier to install than others, so it is important to consider your DIY skills when selecting a door. From the time he came over for a measure /quote two weeks prior ,George was very professional in that he explained the process in detail, he was polite and he kept us informed every step of the way. By considering these factors, you can ensure that you choose the right screen door for your home and enjoy the benefits of having a screen door with a dog door. The Pet Safe EW is without question the best-insulated pet door I’ve installed; and I’ve installed a few.Note the pet door is stationary in the right door opening space (or left door if your handles are the opposite way around). Our PatioLockTM system is the only patio pet door to offer SECURITY with CONVENIENCE: No other pet door for sliding doors can lock the sliding door without screwing, cutting, tools or skills for almost instant security without the hassles and installation costs/time of the conventional systems (e. If your screen frame thickness is up to 1/2", but no less than 3/8", you will receive the Universal under 1/2" model. If you are considering a larger size or have a particularly vigorous dog, then your framing may not be sturdy enough and you might want to reconsider making this purchase. If you have more than one pet, make sure the tallest pet has shoulder clearance and the shortest pet will not have to jump through the opening.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment