276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mothership: The Very Best of Led Zeppelin Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are things on there that I never heard before but they just smoothed it out too much for my taste. This release features liner notes by David Fricke and cover designed by noted Los Angeles artist Shepard Fairey. Making things sound like a chirpy, bad mp3 isn't a good thing for the music itself--it robs it of much of its power (part of that power comes from the dynamic range) in the process.

I'm waiting for the "Collector's Edition" which will be available in limited numbered quantities soon.Back in that day they didn't jack the output level into the distortion laden stratosphere and utilized the CD for what it delivered best. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Its slightly too large to fit inside the box sadly so you will have to be careful with this tedious extra. I've now had a chance to listen to Mothership extensively, and have compared the sound to an early first-edition CD.

Arguably the most influential and innovative rock band ever, Led Zeppelin has sold over 200 million records worldwide. Music Direct reserves the right to select the carrier and ship method within the terms of this offer. Now I dont hate digital as long as its done right, its all about the sound, I love the Pink Floyd 2016 remasters, all made from digital. Kotiinkuljetuksesta perimme rahulia 3,99€ pienemmistä lähetyksistä (lähinnä cd:t) ja isoimmista vermeistä eli vinyyleistä, huppareista yms 5,99€. Music Direct reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion or discontinue this offer at any time.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Produced by Page, MOTHERSHIP's 24 tracks were selected and sequenced by the band, who also oversaw the remastering.We were so excited to hear it on her new record player Xmas morning, but when we played Feel Good Inc, the song skipped. Yeah you could quibble about omissions and some inclusions, but compilations will NEVER please every fan so expect to have a view of your own. This one comes with an oversized 20-page full-color booklet with new liner notes by David Fricke, all housed in a deluxe archival 2-piece box. I got this today and listened to all four records on my mid range Technics turntable through a Pioneer receiver with Polk Audio speakers. One need look no further than Dylan's Modern World about six years ago or the Stones' A Bigger Bang about the same time to see how crazy the problem is.

The DVD that comes with Mothership is just excerpts from the double DVD "Led Zeppelin", which some of us may already have. I won't labour on, as there are some fantastic comments already about the technical presentation of this set. Im going to start collecting the Classic Records releases and compare, supposedly they are the best since the original. The "Oh my God I feel like I am in the studio with Zeppelin" feeling has been replaced with a dull but clean sound.The songs included were chosen by the surviving members of Led Zeppelin, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, and represent eight of the band's nine studio albums.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment