276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diabolical Gifts Boobs Stress Balls Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don’t know about other ladies out there, but my boobs only get those little bumps around the n*pple when I’m cold…and not in such a nice circular pattern, either. That being said, this little life-saver has been a welcome addition to our household. When I’m “not in the mood” I toss one of these my boyfriend’s way and he is content for at least twenty minutes. I got a second one and the time doubled! Imagine! After 40 minutes of play with 2 of these babies and he’s ready for sleep. And I can continue peacefully with my online cooking classes. And I put them right next to his pillow in the morning. The stress relieving Squeezy Boob is fabulously large and fantastically wobbly—a naughty little gift for any boob lover. Take it to the office and do away with boring stress toys, or hand it around at your next trip down the pub with your mates. The Squeezy Boob is luscious and risqué, soft and squeezable. Enjoy the satisfaction of the squeeze or entertain your friends. Get your Squeezy Boob at our online store today!

Also I feel this “toy” would have more educational value (as the review asks for) if it came in a set. One singular boob does not have the reality of a complete set and rarely do they come so naturally spherical. Tease away stress with the Squeezy Boob. It���s made of durable and delightfully supple material for unrivalled pleasurable stress relief. Get it for your drunk roommate, your teenage brother, or your mother-in-law (haha). Anybody who likes a good breast will love the Squeezy Boob.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment