276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beelink Mini PC,AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS up to 4.7GHz, Gaming Mini Computer 32GB DDR5 RAM 500GB M.2 NVME SSD Desktop PC 4K@60Hz Triple Display[SER6-PRO-7735HS-32-500]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has great scores in the system benchmarks meaning you won’t have any issues with your daily tasks whether it be in the home or office. Although the Ryzen 7-4800U is a mobile processor released by AMD two years ago, its performance is still enough to beat the i7-1165G7 processor in the latest NUC 11 Pro. Running the game "Genshin Impact" at 1080P/medium quality settings, GamePP recorded an average frame rate of 44fps, and the entire game process was smooth without any stuttering and frame drops. By moving from the Zen+ Ryzen 7 3750H to the Zen 2 Ryzen 7 4800U, the SER4 has made the SER3 obsolete. One simple way to do this is just to change the BIOS to the 10W TDP setting and adjust the fan controls to make it essentially silent.

CPU performance is one of the fastest of any mini PC powered by a U-series CPU and a major upgrade over the older Ryzen 7-3750H in the SER3. Media criticism (66) MQA (47) Computer Audio (45) DAC (39) Listening Test (36) Hi-Res Audio (29) Digital Filters (27) Audiophile Philosophy (26) Snake Oil (26) Amplifier (21) Audio Cables (21) Multichannel audio (19) Vinyl (16) Audiophile psychology (15) Audio Shows (14) Jitter (14) Objectivism vs. on the front of the fuselage, a multi-function Type-C that supports data transmission, power-off charging and DP video output, and a 3. Speed-wise, it's about equivalent to my Intel i7-7700K desktop computer in integer performance, and even faster for floating point processing (like DSP stuff).These days, if we look around most homes, I think we'll see all kinds of computers used for different purposes in the rooms. When I'm not managing day-to-day activities and US review articles on Notebookcheck, you can catch me following the eSports scene and the latest gaming news. Though not nearly as loud as the Ryzen 9 H-powered GTR5, the SER4 is still very loud for a U-series mini PC. Subjectivism (14) headphones (14) How-To (13) Measurement Technique (13) 4K Video (12) Lossy CODEC (12) Upsampling (12) Digital Room Correction (11) Ethernet (11) S.

The wireless network card is also detachable, but the standard network card already supports the latest WiFi 6E and Bluetooth 5.LTS and test with a selection of commonly used Windows benchmarks and/or equivalents for Linux together with Thomas Kaiser’s ‘sbc-bench’ which is a small set of different CPU performance tests focusing on server performance when run on Ubuntu. With that said, please bear in mind that the SER4 will not be enough if you’re an avid gamer, in need of highest fps, huge speed and close to zero lags. Initially, the Beelink SER4 came installed with a licensed copy of Windows 11 Pro version 21H2 which after applying updates was build 22000.

After replacing the solid state drive and memory, the performance of the graphics card, memory and hard disk has been greatly improved, especially the performance of the memory has almost doubled directly.

With Ryzen processors you can expect excellent performance in your day-to-day tasks from web browsing to media consumption. The multiple ports make it possible to connect many devices simultaneously; however, there are no thunderbolts. We recommend attaching the mounting plate as an anchor to more easily grip and pull out the bottom plate. In terms of packaging, the SER4 is powered by a 57W wall PSU and comes with a wall bracket and a pair of HDMI cables. Sorry to say that it doesn’t have any Thunderbolt port, so if you’re into eGPU’s then it’s a bummer.

When you first turn on the machine, you'll hear the internal fan going at maximum speed which sounds a bit like a hairdryer! I would have preferred the USB-C at the back for out-of-the-way convenience if plugging into a USB hub or as monitor output. When playing 4K web video online in the Chrome browser, the picture is very smooth without the slightest stutter or frame drop. The overall Beelink package achieves an 85%ile score compared to other similar machines suggesting that the "synergy" of the CPU, motherboard, BIOS settings, Windows 11 and the components chosen are working well together. And a few months ago, we talked about the very low power fanless Celeron MeLE Quieter2Q which functions as a very stable stereo/multichannel streamer for Roon.Especially for AMD's CPU with core display, it is more sensitive to the performance of dual-channel memory. Also I suspect that the Windows version it came with wasn't truly a legal one, but some sort of "grey market" version. And in the full load of AIDA64 CPU for up to 1 hour, the surface of the fuselage is only a little warm, and it has never really been hot. Discover in-depth insights in our ACEPC Powerbox Pro review, highlighting its compact design, versatile connectivity, and performance for office use, gaming, and streaming.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment