276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Batchelors Cook in Curry Sauce Mix, 2.5 Kg (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pork curries aren’t common, which means thatIndian sausage curry is also pretty rare. But that doesn’t mean that Sausage Curry isn’t incredibly yummy! This recipe for sausage curry is super simple, without lots of different herbs and spices that you might find in some homemade curry recipes. I use: Sausage Curry is a tasty and filling family dinner. It’s also budget-friendly, and always a hit with the kids! Batchelors Smash is the original instant mash potato, made from real potato ready by simply just adding hot water! ​

Head to an Indian store and get some fresh leaves. You can freeze them, they will last for 6 months with no degradation in flavour.

But if you can get beef sausages give them a go, they are great in this recipe. I also use them in my sausage and mash pie, sausage and lentil casserole and sausage tray bake! Now Indian beef curries may seem a bit of an outlier… however the reason that beef is not used in Indian recipes is cultural.

Ghee– You can use butter instead or even olive oil or calorie-controlled cooking spray. But if you’ve got ghee, use it. I typically do this in the oven while I chop other ingredients. But you can do it in a large frying pan, or a flameproof cast iron dish on the hob. Our Cup a Soup has been a favourite for years, and it is still as satisfying as it always has been. Top 10 Chocolates Top 15 Chewing Gums Kinder’s Product Range Nutella’s Product Range Ferrero’s Product Range Kit Kat Range Cadbury Range I bake my sausages in the oven for 20 mins or so, while I chop the onions and peppers. You might prefer to brown them in a pan.Pour in the tinned tomatoes then add the dried fenugreek and tomato puree and stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes. Yes absolutely, play around with it and see where you end up. I chose beef as the spicing tends to be relatively neutral, and as a result, the sausages do not “fight” the flavours in the curry sauce.

You do not have to buy 20 cases of the same product to get the 20 case rate. You can mix and match. Donna Dundas is an experienced family food blogger who has been creating easy and wholesome recipes for over 7 years. Her blog is a must-read for anyone looking for filling and delicious recipe ideas, that reduce waste and minimise stress. Throw in the sliced onions and sausages and cook for 8-10 minutes, you are aiming to soften the onions and evenly brown the sausages all over. More meat is good, as there’s less fat and other stuff. But these don’t have to be expensive, and the supermarkets all do some nice options. Add the spices to the onions along with the curry leaves, slit red chillies, garlic and ginger and cook for 30-60 seconds.

Discover Tasty meals in Minutes

Water, Tomato (14%), Apple (8%), Onion (7%), Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Raisins (1.5%), Salt, Herbs & Spices (1%), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Palm), Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Garlic , Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), Celery Seed, Acid (Citric Acid), Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Colour (Ammonia Caramel) Nutritional Information Yes, and as with many dishes of this nature the flavours will improve after a day or two in the fridge. I have served this sausage curry with some simply cooked basmati rice and chapatis in these pictures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment