276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meg's Eggs (Meg and Mog)

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Young readers have loved following Meg and Mog’s amusing adventures for over 40 years. Meg the witch, along with Mog her long-suffering cat and their friend Owl, feature in 18 books written by author Helen Nicoll and award-winning illustrator Jan Pienkowski. Meg and Mog have also graced the small screen on Tinypop, in a series featuring the voices of Alan Bennett as Owl, Fay Ripley as Meg and Phil Cornwell as Mog, and even the stage.

Join Meg and Mog on their magical adventures with all their friends in this brand new collection of thirteen beloved stories.Jan Pienkowski is a celebrated illustrator of children's books. He has won the Greenaway Medal twice - for his illustration of Joan Aiken's The Kingdom Under the Sea and for Haunted House. Jan lives in London. This new collection features narration from award winning actress Samantha Bond as well as specially commissioned sound effects and music which will delight Children of all ages. Meg's Veg, Mog at the Zoo and Meg up the Creek feature in this great-value, bumper collection in the 40th anniversary year of Meg and Mog. Meg Goes to Bed is the latest of the iconic MEG and MOG picture books that continue to delight children up to the age of 3 with the brightly coloured and spellbinding antics of Meg the witch, Mog her cat and Owl. I remember reading Meg and Mog books when I was younger, so I was thrilled when my little one received this book for Christmas!

Helen Nicoll worked with Jan Pienkowski for over forty years, first at the BBC and then on the Meg and Mog stories. She owned and ran the audio company Cover to Cover for many years. Helen lived in Marlborough, Wiltshire. She died on September 30, 2012.Helen Nicoll and Jan Pienkowski have worked together for over forty years, first at the BBC and then on the MEG and MOG books. Jan Pienkowski is a celebrated author of children's books, he has won the Greenaway Medal twice for his illustration of Joan Aiken's The Kingdom Under the Sea and Haunted House. The bestselling MEG and MOG stories have been casting a unique spell for more than thirty-five years. They are perfect for sharing or reading alone and children love exploring the colours, sounds and shapes. And Meg is throwing a party to celebrate, but disaster strikes when she breaks her teapot! Can Meg and Mog come up with a spell to fix it in time for the party? Being a small family run farm means we can engage with our peers in a ways that are meaningful to us. In these pandemic times we're looking around to see who needs a boost from a fellow farmer so when we got a call from Meg Shaughnessy asking if we could help distribute her eggs, we discussed and agreed that yes, this is exactly the kind of thing we love to do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment