276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FREE USED & FORCED BY DADDIES: Dirty Taboo Erotica Short Stories for Women with Explicit Sex Compilation: Forbidden Family, Filthy Age Gap, Older Men, Virgin, Dark Fantasy Romance, Reverse Harem

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A Night To Remember - by LeeGurl - A girl on her 16th birthday loses her virginity to her seductive step-brother. (mf-teens, youths, inc, 1st, oral, rom)

An Affair With My Son - by Daddy4girls55 - A middle aged mother seduces her 15 year old son. (F/m-teen, ped, inc, oral) I have a problem, I like having sex with people when they are unconscious and to add to that I fantasize about my daughter. I want her so badly I have sex dreams about her which I know is not normal or good, but I can't help it. A Father's Love - by Rachelle - A father helps his daughter with her problem, keeping boyfriends, by showing her what a boy wants in a girl. (M/f-teen, ped, inc) Afternoon With The Sisters - by Caesar - Over lunch a younger sister aggressively confronts her older and much more reserved sibling about her unrequited lust for her. (FF, inc)

A Family Affair - by Dave - A "what if" fantasy between a computer geek and alien visitors intent on changing history. (MF, reluc, inc, 1st, sci-fi) Aunt Jane - by Pallidan - My mother was always getting into trouble so Aunt Jane came to live with us and take charge like she had done with mother in the past, but now it was both of us. (F-dom/MF, bi, inc, spank, anal-play) Amanda's Story - by Pabz - A story about an attractive young widow and her evil son. (MF, nc, rp, v, d/s, inc, beast, ws, huml) Beach, The - by Cumfreak1952 - His day started out like any other. He decided that a day at the beach would be fun, but when he got there he stumbled upon something unexpected. (Mf, MM, Ff, ped, exh, mast, voy, beast, inc) All The Way This Time - by Scorpio00155 - An older sister's hormones go wild and her younger brother is the surprised recipient of her uncontrollable passion. (F/m-teen, bro/sis, inc)

Aunt Stephanie and the Wonder-Wang - by Anon - College student stays with relatives to save money and learns things she hadn't expected to. (FF, inc, 1st-lesbian-expr, toys) Being A Farm Girl Isn't Easy - by Heather - A recap of when my life changed forever. I had to cope with a strict mother, an ignorant father, and an incestuous brother. It became a lot easier to deal with it all when I found the key to happiness in our barn one day. (mf-teens, inc, 1st, oral, anal, beast) Allowance Day - by Seafront - Allowance day means chores to do. Cassie finds she enjoys some chores more than others when she has some fun with a clothes dryer. (M/f, underage, inc, mast, voy)Alice And Cassie - by Bythe Spirit - Not only was I seduced by an eight year old, but also it was with her parent's connivance - and the there was her brother... eh um sister! (Mg, extreme-ped, inc, cd, bd, spank)

Amber The Dark-Haired Beauty - by Obmuj - A sexual outpouring from a man who is wealthy and is going to marry Amber, the 18 year old daughter of his boss, after only just meeting the girl. (MM/F-teen, inc, voy, rom) A Love So Beautiful - by Meredith Jaussaud - A 22-year-old woman discovers the girl who has held her heart since adolescence. Her 40-year-old Aunt. A romantic, captivating journey into the profound love between two women. Life long desires are finally given their moment to share in this alluring tale of romantic incest between Aunt and Niece. (FF, rom, inc, anal, latina) Almost Gone Forever - by Anal_King - A son goes in search of his mother who was abducted three years before. He travels halfway around the world to find her. Will their love be enough to overcome the obstacles which await them? (MF, nc, rp, v, 1st, inc, anal) A Winter's Night - by Bossman - I had just turned thirteen when mum left me and dad. She'd been having an affair with this man for nearly a year. My dad took me away, saying that mum was no fit parent for a teenage girl. (MM/f-teen, ped, nc, intr, v, inc, voy, 1st, prost)Accidental Sex - by Anon - Brother and sister find that they are attracted to each other after being apart for many years. (MF, inc)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment