276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIKS SUP Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Set Inc Paddle, Pump, Backpack & Leash Suitable all Abilities Ideal Beginners Paddle-board Kit…

£32.995£65.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But if you’re just looking for an option to use your board for an occasional seated paddle, a seat can be a great option. The average paddleboard seat is far, far cheaper than buying a kayak and it will allow you to head out on the water and experience paddling in a different way. It might also be a great option to get kids or other newcomers to paddle sports on the water without having to master the balance needed for standing up. How Does a Paddle Board Seat Work? The Advantage of Sailor Inflatable Paddle Board: Goosehill Sailor is an ultra-lightweight inflatable SUP board. Measuring 10'6''*32''*6'' and weighing 20.5LBS, it's light, fast and well suited to all kinds of popular SUP activities like racing or cruising on a quiet lake, the ocean or down a calm river. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ As much as I love a good sarcastic response, it was a shame that nobody actually answered the question. And, although the paddle board purists may disagree, I think a seat can be a great addition to your accessories. So here’s everything you need to know about buying a paddle board seat and a few options to suit most budgets. Why Would You Need a Paddle Board Seat? For the most part, the majority of paddle board seats will be universal. Most standard seats will attach to your board as long as you have those four D-rings on your board. Buying a Paddle Board Seat

Stability】: The inflatable Stand Up Paddling Board is 335×83×15CM in size but very light only 17.6 pounds. Of course, our Sup also hold up to a maximum safety pressure of 12psi. Maximum capacity is up to 330 pounds, ideal for beginners and advanced users. Professional Brand:Goosehill is a professional inflatable stand up paddle board brand that has our own strength-enhancing technology for SUP board manufacturing and the ability to offer custom paddle boards. To know more about Goosehill and join our adventurers, search Goosehill SUP, or follow us on social media. I was scrolling through the posts in a paddle boarding group on Facebook recently when I saw someone ask for recommendations for the best paddle board seat. In typical Facebook fashion, instead of getting an answer, the comments section was filled with sarcastic responses such as ‘it’s called stand up paddle boarding, not sit down’, and ‘if you want to sit down, just buy a kayak’. Adding a seat to your board won’t turn it into a kayak. Your manoeuvrability and stability won’t be anything close to a proper kayak and won’t be as comfortable and versatile either.Versatile Board】: This standup paddle board is suitable for paddling, yoga, touring, fishing, surfing on the water, cargo space and premium accessories, our inflatable SUP is for every condition. I understand where those sarcastic comments are coming from. If you’re looking for a seat because you’re only ever planning to sit down on your board then you quite possibly should be looking at kayaks instead.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment