276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Hotwife Principle (Hotwife, Cuckold, Humiliation)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That’s when you ask for help from the very attractive employees as you force your “husband” to enter the changing room and undress fully and hand you his entire male wardrobe. I haven’t got any particular ideas about humiliating Alice but the thought of you doing so is absolutely thrilling.

Hotwifecaption | Pictures and Videos | Scrolller NSFW Hotwifecaption | Pictures and Videos | Scrolller NSFW

I am sure she will choose the former as anyway she lives as a girl most of the time and this is less obvious to most onlookers. It’s amazing how much more attentive and obedient Todd is for me when there is zero chance he will have an orgasm. as a submissive husband I will share an experience which left me humiliated, and really questioned my commitment to the whole life style let me set the scene. We have always been sexually adventurous in the bedroom and have incorporated light toy and fantasy play since we were married twenty years ago.You can do the same thing with a lover, to be honest, and while it won’t be quite as humiliating, it can be a good place to start. There’s some obvious danger with this one that you should consider, especially in modern workplaces. i have been serving my Wife as her feminized maid for about 6 yrs now and she loves to humiliate me.

Wife Humiliate His Cuckold Husband | xHamster Wife Humiliate His Cuckold Husband | xHamster

Honestly I feeling really torn, I enjoy a certain level of humiliation, I enjoy my wife getting off on it more than me. to have to broadcast that out loud…or in writing… to others about what sissies we are… how pathetic we can be without our Goddesses…and how we worship our Mistresses… or to admit we love wearing feminine clothes…overtly…or under our business clothes…with that fear of being detected. You can play with your husband’s cock if you’d like, but you’re also welcome to leave it alone entirely. She will make me stand in corner sucking my thumb dressed in prissy lingerie and when she is out with girlfriends or boy toy she gives me my bedtime. She has always kept a stud, but until recently, I have found that I not have encountered them, until now….

You administer this first part of my punishment as I whimper with hidden delight, pretending I hate it. I was started by my ex- and found myself maintaining the feminisation I’d been taken to, but I didn’t look after myself and put on a lot of weight and other issues.

Degraded Slut Wife Total Humiliation by Bull in Front of Degraded Slut Wife Total Humiliation by Bull in Front of

inch clit compared to a real mans cock is a reason I was selected embarrasses me and is greatly humiliating . Erin pointed out the wisdom of the African women – see how your arch fits snugly over his mouth and with your foot on his mouth, he can’t talk. Get the humiliation even further by exposing your chastity boy in front of his frşends or ex-girlfriends. and gently place their feet across my face as I squirmed and writhed in the agony of the smell and the humiliation of being loaned out as a footrest.My demands can happen anytime I feel like and and can be anything from wanting a drink served to doing something sexual or sexually humiliating to her. I had misbehaved and answered back the day before when I was in male clothing so I was due for a punishment. The next day I was really angry and asked about the our safe word, she told me that she really enjoyed it and that I should move up a level. After 14+ days his balls ache for release, so I tease him mercilessly with his most strong sexual turn ons, only to deny him orgasm again, Todd would do anything I asked after I literally tickle his erection after weeks of orgasm denial, my dilemma is HOW far do I dare push him?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment