276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Slave to My Mistress: Crossdressing, Feminization

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We had a coffee and a chat to have a catch up with him of what he’d being doing in the last few years.

You weren’t “desperately” trying to barter with me – it’s just what I’ve always noticed you do every time – and that habit of yours raises my anger! Helena and I both had Natasha-Jane and took turns to fuck her up the bum – a good, fast fucking up the arse! Between the men, women, and secret cross dressing, it sound like he might have a hole in his soul that he's trying to fill with sex and romance.So first, (said I yanking down his panties) down with your tart’s gear and I’ll cane your arse into butcher’s mince. Of course there were rules to be respected – cocks had to be inside condoms, and anal play… from both Angelina and guests…most strictly forbidden! And it is now that I can also share with Angelina the training that Mother has requested for Daughter. Well…Mrs H (that’s the fantasy Mother), and I, were both agreed that it was high time that Angelina faced this important lesson!

But they are now no longer together, and he has the need to cross-dress and to see a Mistress for this.

Following these tasks will slowly take away your manhood and mold you into the proper sissy slave your mistress desires. With thousands of award-winning articles and community groups, you can track your pregnancy and baby's growth, get answers to your toughest questions, and connect with moms, dads, and expectant parents just like you. The author argues that MTF crossdressing episodes are especially rich sources for socially-oriented readings of queer gender—that crossdressers’ genders are constructed and represented in relation to romantic partners, communities, and broader social structures like marriage, economy, and sexuality. training finished, and sometime soon I shall meet up with Mrs H for a charming afternoon of tea and cakes! She has published articles and book chapters on the topics of crossdressing, bathroom activism, ballads, and blindness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment