276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NEBO NB7003 MYCRO Headlamp, Fully Rechargeable, Hands Free, Powerful 400 Lumen Torch, 6 Light Modes, Water and Impact Resistant, Green,red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Nebo Mycro head torch is a rechargeable unit that can be used with the included headband, or individually using the clip on the back which allows for easy attachment to the peak of a cap. It has loads of other features such as red filter, battery charging indicator, water and impact resistant. The torch is operated with the push button at the side of the light, with each press cycling through high, mid and low. The Mycro Headlamp features dual green and red LED chips, with a direct-to-red feature for stealth viewing.

The torch is operated with the push button at the side of the light, with each press cycling through high, mid, low, green, red and off. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Bulb: LED Red: Yes Blue: No Green: Yes Amber: No UV: No Strobe: No SOS: No Beacon: No Beam Distance (mtr) 80 Battery Type: Lithium Batteries: 1 x Lithium (included) Rechargeable: Yes Integrated Power Bank: No Body Material: Aircraft Grade Anodised Aluminium IP Rating: IPX4 Weatherproof Dimensions: 4. The MYCRO® 400 quickly became a favorite among hikers, campers, hunters, fisherman, and anyone who needed a reliable source of light in the great outdoors.DETACHABLE AND DURABLE HEAD LIGHT Detachable head strap mount with adjustable tilt and anodised aircraft-grade aluminium frame; waterproof (IP67) and impact-resistant. The NEBO Mycro 400 Headtorch and Cap Light is a rechargeable, hands-free, 400 lumen lighting solution.

And when I say small, I mean it’s the perfect size without compromising the power that comes from it (2. The functional white light modes are very adequate for illuminating your path ahead with out blinding the guys around you. The Mycro head torch features dual green and red LED chips, with a direct-to-red feature for stealth viewing. Features dual green and red LED chips, with direct-to-red feature for stealth viewing, and detachable head strap mount with adjustable integrated tilt, for exact positioning of the beam. The supplied cable is plugged into the micro USB port and then connected to a standard USB port or USB adaptor.They needed a reliable source of light to navigate through the dark, but traditional flashlights were often bulky and cumbersome to carry around. The side LEDs light up as the charging indicator and will go red while charging is in progress then turn green once charging is complete. The Mycro also has a hat-visor clip as standard, and obviously you can easily adjust the angle of the torch. Ideal for hiking, camping, hunting and more - headlamps illuminate your way when your hands are full.

Enter the MYCRO® 400, designed to be small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet powerful enough to provide an impressive 400 lumen Turbo Mode. Us lot who ride with dynamo lights have the benefit of never having to worry if our lights are charged up.

It was a reminder that sometimes, the best solutions are the ones that are small, simple, and powerful. If the torch is in any mode for longer than 8 seconds then the next press will turn the light off rather than cycling through the modes. Whilst out on my winter early morning runs, the Mycro 500+ didn’t feel like it was pushing or digging into my forehead when I used it in its strap configuration, but to be honest I absolutely love the cap clip as I’m a hat user.

Die Möglichkeit der unentgeltlichen Rückgabe eines Altgerätes besteht bei rücknahmepflichtigen Vertreibern unter anderem dann, wenn ein neues gleichartiges Gerät, das im Wesentlichen die gleichen Funktionen erfüllt, an einen Endnutzer abgegeben wird. Mycro Headlamp features dual green and red LED chips, with a direct-to-red feature for stealth viewing.Besitzer von Altgeräten müssen Altbatterien und Altakkumulatoren, die nicht vom Altgerät umschlossen sind, vor der Abgabe an einer Erfassungsstelle vom Altgerät zu trennen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment