276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aveeno Skin Relief Soothing Shampoo | Relieves Very Dry & Sensitive Scalp | 300ml [Packaging may vary]

£3.935£7.87Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rated 5 out of 5 by josieoxford from Worth the money this is rich and soothing, calming down my skin niggles. Its unique formula is 95% biodegradable, vegan formula*, hypoallergenic †, unscented, and soap free.

Aveeno | Superdrug Aveeno | Superdrug

Suitable for Sensitive Skin: Aveeno Skin Relief Soothing Shampoo is suitable for sensitive skin and for very dry sensitive scalps.Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, C14-15 Alcohols, Cocamide MEA, Isotridecyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-39, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.

Skin Relief Moisturising Body Wash For Dry Skin | AVEENO® Skin Relief Moisturising Body Wash For Dry Skin | AVEENO®

The famous Mayo Clinic dermatologists recognised their pioneering work and the AVEENO® brand was born. Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good shampoo I bought this for my husband as he has psoriasis on his head and it becomes very itchy. Complete your routine with AVEENO® Skin Relief Lotion to help relieve sensitive, itchy prone, very dry skin. Rated 5 out of 5 by Karenmp2 from Aveeno skin relief really works I used Aveeno skin relief for 4 weeks.I didn't find the pump worked as efficiently when I had about a quarter of the product left, but otherwise I really liked this product. Cleanses without Drying: Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Body Wash gently cleanses the skin without drying it.

Products For Itchy, Dry Skin Relief | AVEENO® Products For Itchy, Dry Skin Relief | AVEENO®

That’s why the makers of AVEENO® create skincare solutions to nurture and balance you from head to toe. The Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Body Wash’s 95% biodegradable, vegan formula* gently cleanses the skin without drying it, leaving it soothed and nourished. We use science to transform nature’s ingredients into products that rebalance and renew your skin with clinical results to prove their effectiveness. This fragrance-free body wash, with a soothing Triple Oat formula, gently cleanses while leaving skin feeling moisturized. Complete your routine with AVEENO® Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion to relieve very dry irritable skin.Complete your routine with AVEENO ® Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion to relieve very dry irritable skin. Since then, we’ve published 70 years of clinical evidence supporting the benefits of oat and other natural ingredients. We will continue to partner with scientists who are discovering natural ingredients that enhance the skin’s well-being, because we are mindful of our legacy of innovation.

Aveeno Skin Relief Soothing Shampoo Very Dry and Sensitive

Helps to improve the skin’s natural microbiome balance: Expertly formulated with soothing triple oat complex, this body wash soothes very dry skin and helps maintain the skin’s natural microbiome. Rated 3 out of 5 by Hayley4322 from I’ve tried better I was excited to try this product as I suffer from itchy and dry skin. AVEENO® Skin Relief Soothing Shampoo with Colloidal Oatmeal protects the skin’s natural balance for a comfortable scalp.For best results, apply to wet hair, massage and leave in for several minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Rated 4 out of 5 by AHill7410 from Good for very dry skin Unscented, first apply skin feel slightlt sticky but when i fully absorb skin feel hydrated until morning. Aveeno Skin Relief Soothing Shampoo is suitable for sensitive skin and for very dry sensitive scalps. And that’s one of the reasons the AVEENO® brand has grown into a holistic beauty brand that offers innovative products for the body, hair and baby care.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment