276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Next Level Racing HF8 Almohadilla háptica para juegos HF8

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I will update this post with confirmation next time I'm able to fly a significant time, as I'm currently having some unrelated. For racing sims you only need simhub to get it to work with your seat, but i still got me the simshaker wheels addon. Suiting a wide range of users, the HF8 Gaming Pads tailored design allows a seamless placement on your sim racing seat, flight seat, or gaming chair for eight unique feedback points to be felt comfortably throughout your body. Yes, the shakers use Amplitude modulation vice frequency like a buttkicker, but still does a very decent job. Edit Update since watching Top Gun Maverick using the pad: I had to turn down the volume significantly to put the vibration and a reasonable level.

When you are setting up the software, it asks you for a serial code and if it wasn't for experience with other products; I could not have found it.The HF8 still produces sound, but unless you are in the same room sitting next to the person using it you will have no idea that it is in use. The HF8 Gaming Pad allows you to feel and fine-tune your braking, acceleration, rev limiter, speed, engine rpm, ground effect, and suspension in racing games*. Founded in 2009, Next Level Racing is one of the leaders in the automotive simulation equipment market.

I have no doubt that there are a few programmers at NLR that are furious over this business decision to release this product without proper software. You shall promptly deliver the prescribed particulars of this contract to the Registrar in accordance with the Companies Act 1985 Part XII as amended. It doesn’t matter wether it’s AUX or USB mode, With bass shaker and pad I have selected „2shakers“ as option.Any such sale or dealing shall be a sale or use of our property by you on you own behalf and you shall deal as principal when making such sales or dealings. The HF8 includes plug-and-play PC software to provide you a multi-channel experience without the need of additional sound cards or amplifiers.

Designed to enhance your racing, flying and FPS gaming experience, it amplifies immersion thanks to eight individual motors (four in the seat and four in the backrest) capable of reproducing every road, turbulence and explosion effect with great accuracy. You can interact with ready to use haptic profiles or create your own for each gaming title, and even share your profile with the gaming community. Focused on innovation and quality, the Australian brand offers highly immersive play seats, wheel stands and accessories for virtual driving enthusiasts and e-sport professionals alike.We shall not be liable for any consequential loss including without limitation any loss caused by interruption of your business, loss of electronic information or physical damage to property and whether directly or indirectly caused by any breach of contract or by negligence by us or by any servant or agent of ours.

The HFS software makes it easy to customize your haptic experience with the HF8 Gaming Pad, allowing you to control each motor independently and create your own haptic profiles for each gaming title. General Information for Next Level Racing Flight/Racing Simulator Accessories Next Level Racing HF8.

Feel the ultimate depth of haptic immersion of your favourite action movie by feeling every explosion, punch, and BANG! If a manual is present please read these thoroughly to ensure correct operation/set up of the product. Once I closed the software and launched into SimHub and got things setup, I was smiling and loving my experience (I’m still a terrible driver, but now I feel it more haha). Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment