276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PUMA Women's Proadapt Alphacat Golf Shoe

£39.44£78.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comfort-wise, PROADAPT ALPHACAT was as good at the end of the round as it was at the start and felt like it would be the same if I played another round that same day. Much like with the FootJoy Tour Alpha, the shoe really creates a 'locked-in' feeling once the laces are tightened. Compared to other spikeless golf shoes like the G/FORE MG4x2, Ecco Biom C4 and FootJoy Fuel, the Alphacat Leather is rather tepid to look at. The upper is an EXO Shell comprised of engendered mesh with a TPU Film that provides both structure and support as well as waterproof performance.

Fasten8 PWRStrap Fit System - Advanced nylon webbing straps integrated with the lacing system that wrap the foot to provide a secure, personalized fit. The PROADAPT ALPHACAT is the “King of Comfort” and it boasts an impressive array of innovative materials including PUMA GOLF’s proprietary ADAPT Foam, which is made from a combination of EVA Cushioning and an impact resistant polymer. The only exception to this was the Puma Alphacat and Puma Articulate golf shoe, where we'd recommend going at least half a size up. Having said that, the new upper was firmer than in the Pwradapt Caged and this then provided a nice balance between a shoe that is ideal for use during the summer when the weather is better, but still gives you the support that you need. The patterned effect on the EXO Shell mesh upper was reminiscent of the Under Armour Spieth shoes in previous years, and the addition of the pattern was a good decision as I think the shoes might have looked and felt a little cheap if they were just all white.Even though the course quickly turned into a muddy slurry, I was confident that I could swing without slipping or sliding. There's still better performing spkieless outsoles out there in my opinion - see the FootJoy Pro SL or Skechers Go Golf Drive 5 - but this Puma spikeless outsole still performs in multiple conditions. There isn't a traditional shoe tongue either and it is replaced with a single construction that provides plenty of support around the whole foot. SoleShield – Micro-thin TPU film that is vacuum formed around the midsole for added durability and makes cleaning off dirt and debris a breeze. They feature Advanced Nitrogen-Injected Foam which provides plenty of comfort to your feet as you walk the course.

It uses the same Adaptfoam midsole cushioning that I've always found to be impressive in Puma shoes.They are perfect for driving in the car to the golf course, playing a round, and then driving home again because they are usually light and comfortable, but most won't offer as much traction as a spiked shoe. At the end of the day the PROADAPT ALPHACAT gives golfers a shoe that they can feel confident in while looking great and performing at their best.

Pumahas installed all-new Adapt Foam which blends high-grade EVA material with impact-resistant styrene to ensure stability in your game. Adapt Foam, which rivals the likes of Adidas' Boost technology, is made from a combination of EVA cushioning and an impact resistant polymer. Here’s why I feel that the Puma PROADAPT Alphacat should make its way onto your local course and into your golf shoe rotation. The laces are attached to the TPU section of the shoe to ensure that the shoe's outer body is brought towards your foot when you tighten them.We tested the HydroLite from FootJoy back in 2021 and it is still one of the top models for waterproof protection out there. the Puma Proadapt Alphacat golf shoe is a very stylish, athletic and affordable option to enhance your golf game. The Elevate does look very similar to its predecessor and we loved the combination of materials the brand has used to develop what is a fantastic looking golf trainer. Dan has now tested and reviewed over 30 pairs of golf shoes since he joined Golf Monthly and is an expert in the field.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment