276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hismile Watermelon Flavoured Toothpaste, Flavoured Toothpaste, Hismile Toothpaste, Fluoride Toothpaste, Watermelon Flavour

£5£10.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hismile Toothpaste’s Fluoride+ formula also contains zinc lactate to prevent plaque and tartar and xylitol to decrease tooth decay. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Hi by Hismile uses the highest quality ingredients to provide a superior clean with long-lasting oral health benefits.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Someone got me the hismile toothpaste in vanilla and I begrudgingly tried it (I’m a grumpy little skeptic) but holy guacamole it makes me actually look forward to brushing my teeth morning and night! You’d think something this sweet would be a dental no-go, but with a carefully concocted formula, our toothpaste doesn’t just freshen up your smile. We have included the highest quality ingredients to provide a superior clean and long-lasting oral health benefits. In 2014, we launched our first Teeth Whitening Kit, 9 years later, Hismile products are in millions of homes around the globe.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Based on dentist-led clinical report evaluating the whitening efficacy and safety of Hismile’s PAP+ Teeth Whitening Kit after a single 10-minute treatment.

If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. From the second it melts in your mouth; a wave of watermelon will sweep you upwards towards the highest heights of hydration. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).Aqua (Water), Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Glycerin, Aroma (Flavour), Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sucralose, Menthol, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Gluconate, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc Lactate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Benzoic Acid. I’ve never been able to get into a good routine with brushing my teeth, it’s always been something I do when I have to be around people or leave the house.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment