276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D Desk-top Processor (12-core/24-thread, 140MB cache, up to 5.6 GHz max boost)

£398.94£797.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With that said, I think a lot of CPUs that run F4 and F76 good enough will run Starfield just fine and probably SQ42 as well.

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D Twelve Core 5.60GHz (Socket AM5 - OcUK

Aleksha McLoughlin is the Hardware Editor for TechRadar Gaming and oversees all hardware coverage for the site.The much-anticipated Ryzen 9 7900X3D was first unveiled only recently amid CES 2023, wherein some of the most mind-bending new technologies gain traction and become icons in the fold. Still, with the Ryzen 9 7900X3D, we're still talking about an absolute powerhouse of a CPU, with framerates well above 100fps in demanding games, and upwards of 400fps in tamer titles. It should be stated that overall, you're falling into one of two camps with the AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, as it is impressive for gaming, but won't necessarily set the world on fire with the creativity or productivity side of things at the higher end of the spectrum.

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D 12 Core AM5 CPU/Processor - Scan

It's ok to just want the best of the best in absolute terms but it's also true to admit objectively for 4k gaming is terrible value for money, much more so than comparable high end graphics cards (say the 4090, that offers a real performance improvement for the money).Build your rig with an AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processor and AMD Socket AM5 motherboard to unlock revolutionary performance. I wondered if my board might be faulty after I watched that video this morning and also wondered about my CPU. She has also contributed hardware content to the likes of Trusted Reviews, The Metro, Expert Reviews, and Android Central. With Zen 3 AMD added something that stops windows doing that, Windows wants to move something from core 2 to core 12 and whatever AMD did stops it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment