276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisherman's forum: Contentions on trout and salmon

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I chose the Geirreann Sea Pool, sadly family commitments prevented me fishing the fall of the tide and I got there late. I'd seen the Otter when I first arrived at the pool with the sunrise and I think this fish might have had an encounter with the resident predator and maybe that was what turned the ST from a follower to a taker? River looks great at the moment but we should be having much more rain than we are having over the last few weeks and certainly hide nor hair of those named storms that we've had in recent years.

Forums Scotland Catch Reports | World Sea Fishing Forums

We will be promoting fly fishing in all its variety; carp, pike, saltwater (in fact, any fish that swims! There's no better place to go into a 'dream like' state of mind than in the wilderness of a Scottish salmon river with a fly rod in your hand.Not sure that 'magazine' really does it justice, possibly better described as a collection of fly fishing short stories in a quality A4 book format?

Salmon Collapse | Salmon Fishing Forum Irish Salmon Collapse | Salmon Fishing Forum

WSF will challenge the way in which salmon are managed and investigate the science required to underpin effective management. Ross beats are at the bottom end of the Wye just above Goodrich Court are as good as any other beat on the lower River especially as a spring fishery. For private members only - no commercial posts or links selling places please - they go in the Classifieds section. I have asked WUF for their observations on this and whether or not they will make representation to the EA on behalf of the angling community, not that hopeful of any action from them judging by past history but somebody has to represent the river users ! I had a great time in a brilliant location and Geirreann is somewhere I definitely want to visit again.For all you juniors who delight in showing us up from time to time, get your pictures and stories in here. Interested in fishing a specific mark: check here to see what happened the last day someone fished there.

Salmon Fishing Club - Facebook

I saw a few fish on the flood but was unprepared for the sheer numbers of (disinterested) Sea Trout and Grilse milling around at the top of the tide. The ability to Spey cast was a real advantage and if I'd have been restricted to overhead, I would not have been able to cover nearly as much water.Traditional Irish salmon flies, commissioned one hundred and twenty years ago for the Cork International Exhibition in 1902, are set to feature in a new historical picture book to mark ‘World Book Day’.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment