276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cable Cuff PRO (4 Pack: 4X Medium 2 Inch Diameter) Adjustable, Reusable, Cable Tie Replacements for Extension Cords or Electronics

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change the direction of resistance. You know with free weights, one half of the exercise feels harder than the other (for example, the press in bench press)? That's because gravity impacts how much resistance a weight creates. With cable machines, the resistance is in the direction of the cable pull, not the center of gravity, so you can target any muscle, from any angle. Round 2 Change to 4.0mm hook. Ch3, FPDC (BPDC, FPDC) repeat () around. SS to top of Ch3 to join. [30 sts] FDC (Foundation Double Crochet) Ch3 (counts as first 1DC), yrh, insert hook in 3rd Ch from hook, [yrh, pul, yrh, draw through 1 loop on hook (Ch made), yrh, draw through 2 loops] twice (DC made)], insert hook in last Ch made; rep [ ] for number of sts required. Fingerless glove pattern It works your core and stabilising muscles. Most cable machine exercises are carried out standing up, which means your core and smaller stabilising muscles are working hard to keep you and your movement steady. Round 17 Ch3 FPDC (BPDC, FPDC) 6 times, DC in each chain st, DC in the top of the SC, (FPDC, BPDC) 6 times to end. SS to top of Ch3 to join [30sts]

They provide constant tension. Unlike dumbbells or barbells, where there are certain points in the movement with less resistance (usually the top and bottom of an exercise), cable machines provide constant tension throughout the movement pattern. Increased tension means increased strength gains. Round 16 Ch3 FPDC (BPDC, FPDC) 6 times, Ch9, Skip 5 sts, join to next st with a SC, (FPDC,BPDC) 6 times to end. SS to top of Ch3 to join [30sts] This allows you to do a surprising amount with the machine. You can pull the cables in pretty much any direction and still be working against the same resistance. Combine this with the different cable attachments available, and you’re pretty much only limited by your own creativity. I adore foundation double crochet as a way of starting as it gives a lovely straight row, where as a chain can be a bit wiggly!

Top Posts

It's safe. Cable machines are a really safe piece of equipment, as there's no risk of dropping weights. The wrist warmers are made in the round. SS to the top of the Ch3, and carry on working in the same direction. Finished one of my crochet pattern makes? I’d love to see it and so would the world, so get sharing! You can find me in the following ways:

I chose to go for a premium acrylic, Stylecraft Bellissima in Purple Passion, as I loved the deepness of the colour. You can find and use the free fingerless gloves pattern here on the blog that is supplemented with ads. The cable machine works in the same way as any strength building device; by providing resistance for your muscles to work against. They're extremely versatile. Pretty much every aspect of a cable machine can be adjusted: the height, handle, weight, direction... This means you can do almost any exercise, from any angle, to work muscles however you want to.These were one of the first patterns I designed, taking all the crochet techniques I love, that look complicated but actually making them a nice beginners project. The only real difference between this and other machines or equipment, is that, in this case, weights are connected to cables via a set of pulleys. You train by moving the cables around, while they stay under constant tension against the weights. This means that your muscles are also under constant tension during an exercise. There is no “resting point” here, unlike with free weights. For many gym goers, the cable machine is a mystery. Unlike with dumbbells and barbells, using a cable machine is not intuitive, so it often gets neglected in favour of other pieces of gym equipment. Use the end of the starting FDC to join the bottom of the wrist warmer around. Turn right side out. So there you go, 2 wrist warmers from 1 skein (With quite a lot of yarn left over) Join me at Off The Hook For You to share your crochet!

For my first pair, I used a hand dyed Double Knit Skein I had in my stash, but I’ve remade them using an off the shelf Double knit. There are a few ways you can access and enjoy this crochet pattern and help support Off the Hook for You.It can be difficult to know where to start when trying out a piece of kit this versatile, so we've shared 3 cable machine exercises to try out below. We've also shared an upper body cable machine workout you can follow to build serious upper body strength.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment