276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ivory

£8.44£16.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the record has received praise from fans and critics for its experimental sound and Apollo’s immersive lyricism, the EP has also garnered attention for its NSFW artwork. In response, the ‘Pretty Boy’ singer admitted to being nervous about the whole thing despite being a “confident guy”. We got into this studio which I’ve already been in, we hung out, we talked, we had a great time, we connected,” the ‘Useless’ singer explained (via a video taken by X user @kwprime).

The front cover of the vinyl is innocent enough, featuring a painted version of Apollo lying down shirtless.Towards the end of their statement, Apollo revealed that they took inspiration from Peter Hujar and his popular nude photography artwork. On 6 October, the 26-year-old talent released the follow-up to his debut album Ivory with his fourth EP, Live for Me. So yeah, he paints from observation,” the signer said, which resulted in a gleeful reaction from the crowd.

Featuring four songs, including his hit single ‘Ice Slippin,’ the alt-R&B record explores themes of grief, heartbreak and acceptance.I don’t really care. I feel like in the beginning, I was trying to be mysterious and stuff, but now I’m just like — I’m very gay, so I’m just like, whatever. It’s funny, every time I’m doing an interview, they’re like, ‘You don’t like to…’ I’m like, ‘D***, do I really come off like that?’ But no, I’m totally about it. Maybe I was trying to keep the mystique, you understand? But I don’t even care anymore.” Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. Landberg added that Apollo seemed nervous about doing the portrait, stating: “I was like, ‘How do I encourage this to make you feel comfortable?'”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment